Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 2

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 14, 2008

Harmonix, MTV Games, and EA return with the sequel to Rock Band. Rock Band 2 ships with 84 on-disc songs, 20 free downloadable songs, compatibility with all DLC, and the ability to import most songs from the first Rock Band.

1/5 DLC: Paul McCartney 3-pack (probably more to come)

skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By skrutop

From HMXHenry on rockband.com:

PAUL McCARTNEY BRINGS LIVE TRACKS TO ROCK BAND!

Cambridge, Mass. – Dec. 28, 2009 - Harmonix and MTV Games today announced that a three pack of songs from Paul McCartney’s latest live album will soon be added to the Rock Band Music Store and LEGO® Rock Band Music Store of downloadable content for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Wii™.

Paul McCartney joins the more than 390 bands currently available through the Rock Band platform. With more than 1,000 songs available, Rock Band is, without question, the industry leader in providing the best selection of interactive musical content, songs and artists.

Paul McCartney's historic three-night musical christening of New York's Citi Field, witnessed by 120,000-plus attendees and universally hailed as a concert experience for the ages, was immortalized Nov. 17, when Hear Music/Concord Music Group released Good Evening New York City. This momentous musical experience is available in two formats: a three-disc (two CDs and one DVD) standard edition and a four-disc (two CDs and two DVDs) deluxe version, featuring expanded packaging and a bonus DVD including McCartney's traffic-stopping, headline-making July 15 performance on the Ed Sullivan Theater marquee.

And beginning Jan. 5, Rock Band and McCartney fans will be able to download “New York City Pack 01” in the Rock Band Music Store. McCartney’s solo debut on the Rock Band platform includes “Band on the Run (live),” “Jet (live)” and “Sing the Changes (live).” These tracks will be available Jan. 5 for the Xbox 360 and Wii and Jan. 7 for PlayStation3.

Tracks:

Band on the Run (live)
    Jet (live)
    Sing the Changes (live)

Price:

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per track
    $5.49, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “New York City Pack 01”
    $2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per track

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

A Likely Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By A Likely Story

I haven't look much into Paul's, or any of the other Beatles' solo work that much, so this will give me a chance to get started. About time Harmonix released something that I'm interested in. 

Oh, and what a nice way to start off the new year for Rock Band.

AltonBrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By AltonBrown

YES!

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Arkthemaniac

Ew.

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Emilio
    @Hobbies said:
    " I haven't look much into Paul's, or any of the other Beatles' solo work that much, so this will give me a chance to get started. About time Harmonix released something that I'm interested in.  Oh, and what a nice way to start off the new year for Rock Band. "
    Its awesome. They all pretty much had solid work after the split up. 

And Paul's Wings band was pretty good too.
    SpaceKangaroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 29

#6  Edited By SpaceKangaroo

Band on the Run is a defo purchase for me, not too sure on the others. Haven't listened to much of Paul's solo stuff.

nanikore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By nanikore

McCartney sucks. He's not metal at all.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.