Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 2

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 14, 2008

Harmonix, MTV Games, and EA return with the sequel to Rock Band. Rock Band 2 ships with 84 on-disc songs, 20 free downloadable songs, compatibility with all DLC, and the ability to import most songs from the first Rock Band.

4/13 DLC: The Used, Serj Tankian, Smash Mouth

skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By skrutop

From HMXHenry on rockband.com:

Hey gang,

Not only is Serj Tankian returning with 2 more solo tracks (in addition to the previously released Beethoven's C*** and his System of a Down tracks), but we've got two artists hitting Rock Band for the first time next week! The Used will be rocking a 3 pack, and Smash Mouth bring a family friendly single to the table! Dig in!

Available on Xbox 360 and Wii (April 13) and PlayStation 3 system (April 15):

Serj Tankian – “Empty Walls”
    Serj Tankian – “Sky is Over” +
    Smash Mouth – “All Star” +
    The Used – “Blood on My Hands”
    The Used – “Born to Quit”
    The Used – “The Taste of Ink”

(All tracks are original master recordings)

These tracks will be available as individual tracks on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 system, and as individual tracks only on Wii. Tracks marked with “+” will also be available for download in the family-friendly LEGO® Rock Band Music Store.

Price:
    $1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per track
    $5.49, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “The Used Pack 01”
    $2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per track

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. ** 

Hey now, you're an All-Star!  I admit, I frickin' LOVED that song when it came out.  What can I say, it was a dumber time.  Good party song.  Serj is a bit hit-or-miss for my tastes.  No idea who the Used are.
    Clinkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Clinkz

Serj is the only halfway decent artist in that list and even he kind of sucks.

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By dbz1995

I love Empty Walls.

A Likely Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By A Likely Story

I second Clinkz.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.