Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 2

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 14, 2008

Harmonix, MTV Games, and EA return with the sequel to Rock Band. Rock Band 2 ships with 84 on-disc songs, 20 free downloadable songs, compatibility with all DLC, and the ability to import most songs from the first Rock Band.

Are rockband stores different around the world

scarace360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By scarace360

So i was wondering if there were differences in the rockband store depending on were you live. Like different songs and languages and stuff. 

scarace360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By scarace360

So i was wondering if there were differences in the rockband store depending on were you live. Like different songs and languages and stuff. 

KillerFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 33

#2  Edited By KillerFly

Well I'm pretty sure only two regions have Rock Band, America and Europe.  Asia hasn't gotten Rock Band yet, and currently Q Games is working on a Japanese version of Rock Band that will focus on, you guessed it, Japanese rock bands.  No as for the European versions of Rock Band, I know Rock Band 1 in Europe came with the same setlist as the American version, as well as 9 songs from European bands, including a German group.  Americans got these 9 songs in the form of the "European track pack" that became available in the Rock Band store the week that the game released in Europe.  Rock Band 2 released in both regions at the same time with no difference in setlist, so I'm assuming the online store has the same songs.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Vinchenzo

Japanese Rock Band? Will buy. Might help my Japanese. Wee!

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By GunstarRed

All the songs are the same.
    stackboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By stackboy

We in Australia don't get the Rock Band Network, because we don't have access to XNA.

samfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By samfo
    @Stackboy:
    not to mention, we dont even have RB2 here yet, only way to get it is to import :(
    stackboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By stackboy

I did and never looked back....except to see when the RBN was coming. Which I don't think it is.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.