Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 2

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 14, 2008

Harmonix, MTV Games, and EA return with the sequel to Rock Band. Rock Band 2 ships with 84 on-disc songs, 20 free downloadable songs, compatibility with all DLC, and the ability to import most songs from the first Rock Band.

Moving Pictures

Electric_Zen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Electric_Zen

VH1 is running ads that announce the Moving Pictures album will be available for download next Tuesday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M0U0Lb4z6c

A Likely Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By A Likely Story

Yep, I'm so happy to get some more Rush, however I MUCH would have preferred a different album since we already have two songs from Moving Pictures, even if they are covers. Permanent Waves would have been my choice, but I'm confident we'll get that eventually.

I also can't wait to play YYZ again, especially with drums now!

migelite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By migelite

But YYZ has no lyrics... this was the last album I expected to be released, we already got Tom Sawyer and Limelight! And there's like 7 songs in the whole album :S

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Arkthemaniac

That's ass. Sure, I'd love to play Vital Signs (one of the most overlooked songs), but we already have two songs off of it. Red Barchetta and Vital Signs will be awesome, though.

A Likely Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By A Likely Story
    MigElite said:
    "But YYZ has no lyrics... this was the last album I expected to be released, we already got Tom Sawyer and Limelight! And there's like 7 songs in the whole album :S"
    I really  wanted YYZ, and I think it's awesome that it's being released. It's an awesome song, and no one is being forced to buy it (but Harmonix knows it'll be a hit), and just because one song is an instrumental shouldn't be an excuse to not release such a great album. Still would have preferred Permanent Waves, but as long as we keep getting Rush (especially masters), I'm satisfied.
    fryedrycestyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By fryedrycestyle

I said this on the other thread but I hope this paves the way for Master of Puppets or something like Train of Thought from Dream Theater, both of which have long instrumental tracks.

Anyways I'm pumped, buying the day I get my 360 back.

I think they'll probably do tambourine or something for YYZ. They've thrown it in there for other songs.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.