Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rocket Riot

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jun 17, 2009

Blast off and launch a ton of rockets in this charming pixel-style, "retrofaux" Xbox Live Arcade game from Codeglue.

Go Forth and Multiply (XBOX 360)

Avatar image for deactivated-5f0017840c01a
    deactivated-5f0017840c01a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Trying to get this Go Forth and Multiply achievement. I need 1 person to play an online match with, last time I was on literally not ONE person was playing online.

My gamer tag is: G izzle1011

Feel free to add me, can do this whenever convenient for you!

EDIT: I got someone to help. If you also need this achievement just add me!! Willing to help!

SUPER_STANO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By SUPER_STANO

I'm gonna add you...I just picked this up last week since it was like 3 bucks and also had problems playing on live

Avatar image for deactivated-5f0017840c01a
    deactivated-5f0017840c01a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@SUPER_STANO: No problem. Did you also have the issue with actually getting on the live portion. I did and found a way around it. Otherwise just send me a message whenever I'm on and i'll hop on Rocket Riot

SUPER_STANO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By SUPER_STANO

Yeah every time it said I need to be connected to live even though I was. I figured at first maybe their servers were shut off since it was an older game, but then read it was just some issue the game had.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.