Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rome: Total War

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jan 10, 2004

Take control of massive armies as you battle to conquer the known world. Be it on the battlefield or on the world map, besiege cities and route enemies. All for the ultimate goal of crushing the senate and ruling Rome.

Rome Total War Realism VII,RTRVII, Online Battles

MichaofTmolos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MichaofTmolos

I can say that the Rome Total War Realism VII,RTRVII is one of the most adequate visual and auditory mods of Rome Total War .Pertevnial is my oppositer

Dynasty of Aikides v City of Sparta Pertevnial and MichaOfTmolos .Rome Total War Realism VII,RTRVII online RTRVII

Rome Total War Realism VII,RTRVII, Online 5 - Pertevnial and MichaOfTmolos , . Dynasty of Attolos and SPQR. 26 9 2011

MichaofTmolos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MichaofTmolos
    Loading Video...

Rome Total War Realism VII,RTRVII, Online 6 - Pertevnial and MichaOfTmolos Rome Total War Realism VII,RTRVII

Rome Total Realism VII ,RTRVII mod Online Battle Pertevnial SPQR ,MichaOfTmolos Greek 22september 2011 . This battle sent by Pertevnial . Some online games sent for publication in my channel request of my friends, because they're are more than fifteen minutes.

Loading Video...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.