Items in this game

#1 Posted by RedBullRacer (72 posts) -

At the end of Stage 2 (spoiler) I got a Skateboard, but how do I equip/use this? I can't find it anywhere! 

Also, If I go into a shop and buy some fries or something, it will pop up on my status screen but how do I actually use these items in game?

#2 Posted by Hammerjelly (221 posts) -

Scott never got the skateboard proficiency in school. He can't use it. That's why it goes poof.

#3 Posted by ESREVER (2703 posts) -
@RedBullRacer said:
" At the end of Stage 2 (spoiler) I got a Skateboard, but how do I equip/use this? I can't find it anywhere!  Also, If I go into a shop and buy some fries or something, it will pop up on my status screen but how do I actually use these items in game? "
I'm pretty sure the food items are automatically used when your health is depleted.
#4 Posted by tallTuck94 (553 posts) -

the skateboard is a massive reference to the sencond scott pilgrim book
he defeats lucas lee and the item he gets is a mithril skateboard but because in school he didn't take skateboard proficiency
@ESREVER said:

" @RedBullRacer said:
" At the end of Stage 2 (spoiler) I got a Skateboard, but how do I equip/use this? I can't find it anywhere!  Also, If I go into a shop and buy some fries or something, it will pop up on my status screen but how do I actually use these items in game? "
I'm pretty sure the food items are automatically used when your health is depleted. "
yeah when you by some foods it will ask you if you want them to go 
if you say yeah then it fills up you smack section and it becomes active when you run out of hp
if you want to use it when you buy it click no when it asks if you want it to go

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.