Scott Pilgrim vs The World E3 trailer is full of 16bit goodness

#1 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

Man, this looks awesome to me, it pretty much looks like what I wanted Castle Crashers to be. Can't wait for this to come out, hopefully for 10 bucks (but probably 15 >_>)
#2 Posted by spaded (169 posts) -

who doesn't love fluid sprit animation 

#3 Posted by Detrian (1126 posts) -

On one hand it looks like it tries too hard and the game ends up looking blurry and on the other I bet this game will be like two hours long.

#4 Posted by RJPelonia (855 posts) -

Fuckin' siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick. Can't wait.

#5 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

I feel like after that trailer I've seen everything it has to offer.

Pass.

#6 Posted by solidlife (877 posts) -

I like.

#7 Posted by AtomskLevent (14 posts) -

It looks completely awesome. The Art Director, Paul Robertson is a huge asset to this, if you've ever seen Pirate Baby Cabana or played the Hikkikomori RPG, you'll understand. I for one, am jumping for joy at this game, and I hope there's plenty of support from Ubisoft for it. (I mean, extra DLC further down, etc)

#8 Posted by EliasT (671 posts) -

Fans of the comic will like it.

#9 Posted by puchuupuncher (23 posts) -

just noticed that the Ubisoft page for the game no longer lists the game as releasing on the 360..... only the playstation network....

this upsets me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.