Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Seaman

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 29, 1999

Using the Dreamcast microphone, Seaman allows players to raise a witty fish-like creature with some guidance from Leonard Nimoy.

Seaman: Day Seventeen

JohnTheGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Edited By JohnTheGamer

Let’s see if Poseidon will ask some questions today. I start off by adjusting the aquarium and then hop over to the insect terrarium to get a moth. I drop it in but it flies around for a bit and then lands on the water, it doesn’t sink and Poseidon doesn’t want to eat it. I end up just dropping a caterpillar in like usual. However I’m unable as the moth is still in the aquarium and I can’t put more than one item inside.

While getting the caterpillar I notice that there is a blue caterpillar, they’ve all been green so far. I wonder if this will morph into a different insect or a different colored moth? After waiting a while the moth disappears and I drop in the caterpillar, apparently it was “damned yummy.”

He still isn’t asking any questions although he is talking to me. Since I’ve ruled out the diet being the reason of this, I think tomorrow I will play a little earlier and see if that is the problem. 

JohnTheGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By JohnTheGamer

Let’s see if Poseidon will ask some questions today. I start off by adjusting the aquarium and then hop over to the insect terrarium to get a moth. I drop it in but it flies around for a bit and then lands on the water, it doesn’t sink and Poseidon doesn’t want to eat it. I end up just dropping a caterpillar in like usual. However I’m unable as the moth is still in the aquarium and I can’t put more than one item inside.

While getting the caterpillar I notice that there is a blue caterpillar, they’ve all been green so far. I wonder if this will morph into a different insect or a different colored moth? After waiting a while the moth disappears and I drop in the caterpillar, apparently it was “damned yummy.”

He still isn’t asking any questions although he is talking to me. Since I’ve ruled out the diet being the reason of this, I think tomorrow I will play a little earlier and see if that is the problem. 

regularassmilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By regularassmilk

Interesting.
    Thanks for posting this stuff, its neat to read.

Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Bigandtasty

Just tell Poseidon "Studmuffin would have talked with me. He would have been a cool pet."

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Ineedaname

Tell him you're going to replace him.

DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By DanielJW

Tell him that you wish he had died. He seems to be quite the stubborn fellow.

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By rallier

When you are all done with this it might be a cool idea to record the diary as an audio diary. Put some calm violin music in the background and you have yourself a really fascinating listen. Especially for those who are not familiar with the game.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By jakob187
    @Rallier said:
    " When you are all done with this it might be a cool idea to record the diary as an audio diary. Put some calm violin music in the background and you have yourself a really fascinating listen. Especially for those who are not familiar with the game. "
    FUCK YES!  Get some picture slideshows going as well!!!  DOOD, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!  Very Jacque Cousteau. 

As for Poseidon, fuck him.  Insult that muthafucker, tell him he's a twatsicle!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.