Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Feb 28, 2013

The busty ninja girls of Senran Kagura come to the Vita, with Dynasty Warriors-esque gameplay and competitive multiplayer.

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus

Socuteboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I just noticed that the steam version of this is out, anyone here try it yet? I've already played through the game on vita, but replaying it with a better frame rate sounds nice.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Yeah, it's a pretty good port. Looks better (aside from the the shadows still looking like crap), the increased frame rate is really noticeable, and all of the DLC is included. The only downsides I've noticed on the Steam forums is that it tops out at 1080p/60, and this one post about SLI issues. But still, the frame fate is real, and I don't feel too badly about funding the unofficial Kickstarter for a PC port of Estival Versus (and further hoping that modders will care enough to mod in the Ikkitousen DLC for non Japanese versions seeing as how this game already has a nude mod, surprise surprise), granted that this this along with Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed are guilty pleasures.

@demoskinos, get over here.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

I was summoned?

No Caption Provided

Socuteboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Socuteboss

@facelessvixen:

That's good to hear, I'll keep my eyes out for this game in future steam sales.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I was summoned?

Arise! Arise, chicken! Chicken arise! ...unless you're not really a PC guy, in which case, my bad.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.