Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shadow Complex

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 19, 2009

Reluctant hero Jason Fleming investigates a hidden underground complex to rescue his girlfriend Claire in this Metroid-style action-adventure game.

List the glitches you've encountered.

WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By WickedCestus
    sickVisionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By sickVisionz

The hair one and one time the big door to the final boss wouldn't open up for me.  I had to reload my save in order to get it working again.

HotSauceMagik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By HotSauceMagik

When I got sent out the door after flooding part of the base, I hit B to quick kill the guys standing right on the platform.  Screen went blank and when I hit pause the menu showed up like I was in a cutscene.  I coudn't jump or shoot, or even load my last save.  Had to restart the game.

Avatar image for kowalskimandown
    KowalskiManDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By KowalskiManDown

I glitched into a wall and then flew into oblivion and died during one of the Proving Ground challenges.

Jerusahat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Jerusahat

I've had the blue hair twice, and one time the black loading screen didn't go away. I had to hit the menu button and blindly choose the reload option.

Surprised they didn't fix the hair when they rolled out the patch for the leaderboards.

Avatar image for altered_confusion
    Altered_Confusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 264

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Altered_Confusion

Died a couple times early in the game, then we the game loaded back to the last save room the screen was blank, but I could hear myself walking around and getting shot as I apparently walked out the door. I had to go back to the dashboard and then back in to get the picture back.

jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jkz

Blue Hair....that's it, I've been lucky :)

Dr_Feelgood38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Dr_Feelgood38

Glitched into a wall and all of my limbs stretched across the screen. Only happened once in about 15 hours though. Oh, and I also had the purple hair glitch thing during the final cutscene.

CABBAGES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By CABBAGES

just did this right now - I was at the bit where you run along the electrified water then up the wall then along the roof to a foam pack then i got stuck in the wall. I coudl keep going to the rigth btu couldnt get back out the wall then i went to the rigth anmd i could see i was falling into nothign when i moved my torch around then my xbox crashed :( 
    Tryed to get it to happen again but cant.
    spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By spankingaddict

a few times i found that i could walk half ways through a wall or ceiling....

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By RHCPfan24

It just happened to me now. I somehow got through the bridge near the "explosion" event at the end of the game without lowering it (I crouched or something). After the event, I came to the bridge and it cannot be lowered. I think I may have to start over the whole game. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkk.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12  Edited By breadfan

I always encounter the same glitch around the opening cave sequence where I drop down into a vent and then Jason keeps falling then floating back up. 

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By breadfan

I came across a glitch while running through one section and then Jason would all of a sudden start glitching into the air and would lock in place for a few seconds over and over, it was pretty annoying

ProjektGill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By ProjektGill

There is this odd glitch with the first spider boss when you just get the grenades. I was trying to level up fast and I had the gold room unlocked so I already had the Inertial Element (shotgun thing). I was able to kill the spider so fast that it died before the game had time to show me it's weakness. So the screen was permanently stuck zoomed in at the broken pipes below the boss and I had to reload the last save. Found out that I had to wait for the game to show me  his weakness before killing him.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By breadfan

I also came across a glitch were the helicopter that attacks you while swimming across the lake dive bombs into the lake and the screen began to spas out as as result

zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By zitosilva

I got the blue hair a couple of times. Also got the basic ragdoll glitch, in which dead enemies won't stop twitching. Algo, whi swimming, my legs turned upside down and got mixed with Jason's upper body.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.