Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shatter

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jul 23, 2009

Break up blocks while sucking and blowing to maneuver your balls in this puzzle game from Sidhe Interactive.

A Short One

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

Edited By Tylea002

It's ten to eight in the Tylea residence, as I write this. I must leave at ten past eight, to learn information which is apparently vital for later life, in the form of A Levels. I'm not going to lie, I think whoever told me that is lying, but alas, for the EMA of £30 a week (because I am, surprisingly, poor), it is a worthwile option. So I picked a great time to blog, didn't I?

Shatter

Shatter holds the honour of being the first game I beat on this shiny nice new laptop (That takes fucking ages to load and shut down ):). And let me tell you, there was no opportunity wasted on my part when playing that game. Suck and Blow puns galore. Even a few punmanteus. But not many. I'm immature.

Anyway, Shatter. I'm rather LTTP but I don't care. It'll probably run on your PC. It will. It ran on this piece of garbage that can't even run Red Alert 3 at like, low quality. So, knowing that, you should most definitely buy it. It's Alt+Tab friendly; one can Facebook, Shatter and Microsoft Office at the same time. Those words should not be used as verbs. But yeah, it's like Breakout/Arkanoid but SHINY-LIKE. I love it. 

-Checks time- Oh, shit. Have a picture!

No Caption Provided

A short, Plants vs Zombies request

YO, COULD YOU NOT PAUSE WHEN I ALT TAB OUT. THIS IS LIKE THE BILLIONTH TIME IVE PLAYED THE OPENING DEMO LEVELS. kthx.

That about wraps it up

I really do need to go and get dressed now. This is what a blog written in 5 minutes looks like. I even had Iron Maiden playing in the background, cheering me on. Til next time, fools! 
    -Out.
    Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Tylea002

It's ten to eight in the Tylea residence, as I write this. I must leave at ten past eight, to learn information which is apparently vital for later life, in the form of A Levels. I'm not going to lie, I think whoever told me that is lying, but alas, for the EMA of £30 a week (because I am, surprisingly, poor), it is a worthwile option. So I picked a great time to blog, didn't I?

Shatter

Shatter holds the honour of being the first game I beat on this shiny nice new laptop (That takes fucking ages to load and shut down ):). And let me tell you, there was no opportunity wasted on my part when playing that game. Suck and Blow puns galore. Even a few punmanteus. But not many. I'm immature.

Anyway, Shatter. I'm rather LTTP but I don't care. It'll probably run on your PC. It will. It ran on this piece of garbage that can't even run Red Alert 3 at like, low quality. So, knowing that, you should most definitely buy it. It's Alt+Tab friendly; one can Facebook, Shatter and Microsoft Office at the same time. Those words should not be used as verbs. But yeah, it's like Breakout/Arkanoid but SHINY-LIKE. I love it. 

-Checks time- Oh, shit. Have a picture!

No Caption Provided

A short, Plants vs Zombies request

YO, COULD YOU NOT PAUSE WHEN I ALT TAB OUT. THIS IS LIKE THE BILLIONTH TIME IVE PLAYED THE OPENING DEMO LEVELS. kthx.

That about wraps it up

I really do need to go and get dressed now. This is what a blog written in 5 minutes looks like. I even had Iron Maiden playing in the background, cheering me on. Til next time, fools! 
    -Out.
    ZeroCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ZeroCast

Shatter is already topping my GoTY list so far. Add to that the sheer greatness of the soundtrack and you have got a game to remember.

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Tylea002

I'm not going to lie, that sound track is fucking A.

But I'm not going to lie twice, I turned it off very quickly, as multi-tasking is awesome and Shatter+Bombcast is a highly enjoyable combination.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.