Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Dec 31, 2008

A free-to-play MMORPG set in the post-apocalyptic world after the events of Shin Megami Tensei. Originally intended for the Xbox as an exclusive title, development later shifted to the PC. The game entered open beta on January 5th 2009.

Open beta starts tomorrow

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#1  Edited By LordAndrew

Tomorrow the closed beta will end and the open beta will begin. All players will have to start from the beginning. So yeah, you have to spend an hour trying to recruit that Leader Pixie again.
    But it's not all bad. If you're one of the first 50 players to reach level 30 and submit proof, you'll win 500 AP. Obviously existing players will have an advantage here. Additionally, 3 players level 10 or above will win 2000 AP. Here's the thread on the Aeria games forum.

oraknabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By oraknabo

This game is pretty good so far. I only just passed the training, but I like the concept.

Not sure if I prefer the live combat to turn-based and I haven't done anything in a group yet, but I'm interested in getting into the real quests.

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By PureRok

The game is really meh. I was in the closed beta and I found the game to be fairly poopy.

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Endogene

Hahahah  they really should use the word "poopy" in reviews.

oraknabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By oraknabo
    PureRok said:
    "I was in the closed beta and I found the game to be fairly poopy."
    Did you give them any feedback about your experience with the beta? Your input might result in a better game.
    Phished0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Phished0ne

i just started playing today, seems pretty cool, i wish it had more notification about things like  which npcs you talk to get game tips. Since i am new to the SMT universe i didnt understand the "talk to demons" mechanic, and i ran right past the npc that told me what to do -_-, besides that it seems like it will hold my attention for at least as long as WOW did (i made it to level 43 or so before i got bored and quit)

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#7  Edited By LordAndrew
    oraknabo said:
    "PureRok said:
    Did you give them any feedback about your experience with the beta? Your input might result in a better game."
    The problems I've been having can't be fixed by Aeria Games. The game at its core is just not fun.
    zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By zitosilva
    LordAndrew said:
    "oraknabo said:
    "PureRok said:
    Did you give them any feedback about your experience with the beta? Your input might result in a better game."
    The problems I've been having can't be fixed by Aeria Games. The game at its core is just not fun."
    I felt the same way. It's not terrible, but I did not feel like going back to it after playing for a couple of hours. A shame really, I love the Shin Megami universe.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.