Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Apr 19, 2007

This expanded edition of Persona 3 adds additional content and a continuation of the original game's storyline.

Best physical Persona?

Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#2  Edited By Dolphin_Butter

What level are you?

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#4  Edited By ArbitraryWater

Melchizedek (Ultimate Justice Persona) is a pretty good Physical. Of course, the fact that you aren't going to max it out kind of stifles your options. Ultimate Priestess is also a pretty good... Oh wait, you aren't going to max that one either.

Well, in this case I suggest Thor (Ultimate Chariot). Even though you would gave to grind the hell out of him because he starts at level 56.

Avatar image for guerrilla_mason
    guerrilla_mason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By guerrilla_mason

My highest level strength persona was Siegfried at a whopping 99 (loved it that he kept fluctuating with his stat when he hit 99) . He was awesome.  I don't remember how to fuse, what Arcana he is, or what level you have to be. Glad I could help.

Nasar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Nasar7

I second Siegfried, you can make him by fusing Alice and Loki. Make sure to get repel dark from Alice.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#8  Edited By ArbitraryWater
    @gakon5 said:
    " @ArbitraryWater said:
    " Melchizedek (Ultimate Justice Persona) is a pretty good Physical. Of course, the fact that you aren't going to max it out kind of stifles your options. Ultimate Priestess is also a pretty good... Oh wait, you aren't going to max that one either. Well, in this case I suggest Thor (Ultimate Chariot). Even though you would gave to grind the hell out of him because he starts at level 56. "
    Well, I'm on January 7th; I could do one or the other start to finish.  I do have Thor with every skill, and he's pretty awesome.  So I should start hitting on the Student Council chick?

[edit] Maybe I could do one start to finish, although not everyone's schedule is as flexible as Yukari's four days a week.  I'll have to look that up. "
    Nah. It would be way too hard to max it in a month. I just beat Nyx yesterday, and I barely used any physical personas (personae?). Instead I just used a high level Odin (Max Emperor) with Thunder Reign for most of the battle.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.