Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 01, 2009

Persona 3 Portable is an enhanced port of Persona 3 for PSP. New features include an additional female protagonist as well as certain gameplay adjustments introduced in Persona 4.

New Game + question specifics for veterans

DeeJei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeeJei

Hello there!

I got P3P 2 weeks ago and I'm absolutely in love with it. I'm lvl 94 now and I'm trying to lvl the rest of my party before I go to the final battle (the next highest is lvl 61)
    I never played any of the persona games this is my 1st. I just bought persona 4 and a PS3 to play that after I am done with P3P. 

Now I was wondering for the people that are already in their 2nd or 3rd play-through. I was just planning on doing 2 plays at most since I wanna move on to P4 so my question is: What are all the things that get transferred in NG+? do I lose my weapons? and all items? should i just train to beat monad and the hall of doors and just start the 2nd play-though just for max s-links since i can potentially lose everything? I don't want to put in as much time the 2nd time around as I did the 1st time especially if my level resets. I just want to finish up the s. links  and persona database in the velvet room on the 2nd run.

DeeJei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DeeJei

Thanks for the info! The reaper was a hard son of a *****! I guess i pissed him off really bad since all he kept doing was his almighty skill at me 24 / 7! I needed just 1 more ruby to get that Armageddon skill that supposedly kills him in 1 go too.

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Fallen189
    @DeeJei said:
    " Thanks for the info! The reaper was a hard son of a *****! I guess i pissed him off really bad since all he kept doing was his almighty skill at me 24 / 7! I needed just 1 more ruby to get that Armageddon skill that supposedly kills him in 1 go too. "
    You can chain knock him down with Ziodyne iirc.
    DeeJei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DeeJei

Has any of you guys completed the hall of doors trials? they are pretty tough especially since after beating the reaper and monad sucked up all of my homoculus :-/

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.