Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

Any way to download Endurance Run Videos?

MikeHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MikeHawk

I'm gong on vacation at the end of the week and I thought it would be a good way to pass the time at the airport by beginning to watch the P4 endurance run episodes. The problem is that the airport (or the plane for that matter) I'm going to doesn't have free wifi and I don't want to pay to use it. Is there a way I could either A-download the endurance run episodes from the site or with some software or  B- download the episodes in a torrent (if someone has made one). Are either of these possible?

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Cirdain
    MikeHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By MikeHawk
    PeasForFees said:
    Mgsnake keeps his blog updated and is the easiest way to download, copy code into URL bar and done [more]
    ok, thanks a million.
    Cirdain said:
    MikeHawk said: I'm gong on vacation at the end of the week and I thought it would be a good ... [more]
    i was running into some problems doing this, but it might come in handy in the future. thanks anyway
    mgssnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By mgssnake
    @PeasForFees said:
    " Mgsnake keeps his blog updated and is the easiest way to download, copy code into URL bar and done "
    Thanks bro :)
    And it's mgssnake! Check my blog for the latest Endurance Run video links.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.