Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

My journey in to Persona 4 animation: ep 15

metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 27

Edited By metalsnakezero
    Now take your pants off, slowly

A trip of a life time.

So far, this is my favorite episode. It has all of the beats from the game that slightly progress the story while also having the characters spend time off from the case. It has some anime original scene that add to the comedy and one that may progress to some love interest. Last, it has some clever beats that fit the setting more than what they had in the game.

The stuff I found interesting was the small scene with Chie and Yu. By now Yu hasn't really shown too much interest in any of the girls but this scene kinda does hint at he may have someone in mind. However, it could be that was worry about Chie in a friend sort of way so it may just be a misunderstanding on Chie's part.

Using the Persona 3 music was a clever idea since it makes the place the gang is going to a completely different world from where their from but still holds on to the same style. It wasn't like in trinity soul where it was thrown in and hope that the scene fit the song.

By far the best scene was the King's game and it wasn't just because parts of it was from the game but the anime had added some nice extras like having Yu get drunk and just letting himself go.

Next week we have our Naoto arc.

Investigation team, GO!

P.S. The screenshots are made from me since the site that I been getting these shots from wont be doing anymore for P4. Tell me how they hold up and give me some advice on doing screenshots. Thanks.

Highlights

No Caption Provided
    The ladies just love Naoto
    Naoto knows how to drink
    Naoto knows how to drink
    metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#1  Edited By metalsnakezero

A trip of a life time.

So far, this is my favorite episode. It has all of the beats from the game that slightly progress the story while also having the characters spend time off from the case. It has some anime original scene that add to the comedy and one that may progress to some love interest. Last, it has some clever beats that fit the setting more than what they had in the game.

The stuff I found interesting was the small scene with Chie and Yu. By now Yu hasn't really shown too much interest in any of the girls but this scene kinda does hint at he may have someone in mind. However, it could be that was worry about Chie in a friend sort of way so it may just be a misunderstanding on Chie's part.

Using the Persona 3 music was a clever idea since it makes the place the gang is going to a completely different world from where their from but still holds on to the same style. It wasn't like in trinity soul where it was thrown in and hope that the scene fit the song.

By far the best scene was the King's game and it wasn't just because parts of it was from the game but the anime had added some nice extras like having Yu get drunk and just letting himself go.

Next week we have our Naoto arc.

Investigation team, GO!

P.S. The screenshots are made from me since the site that I been getting these shots from wont be doing anymore for P4. Tell me how they hold up and give me some advice on doing screenshots. Thanks.

Highlights

No Caption Provided
    Naoto knows how to drink
    Naoto knows how to drink
    InfiniteGeass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By InfiniteGeass

Like a boss.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By Hailinel

This episode was fantastic. And Yu getting "too serious" was a great spin on the King's Game. I also liked how they managed to fit an element of Chie's Social Link into the episode. I wonder if they'll do a similar thing for the other party members in the remaining episodes.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.