Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

Strategies on Beating(Spoilers Duder!)

Avatar image for smashedcontrollers
    SmasheControllers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By SmasheControllers

Izanami-no-Okima, I just died fighting her again and now I'm starting to get angry. Are there any good strategies on beating her, My team is Kanji, Naoto, Yukiko I know it isn't a good team but work with me here please.

eldiax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By eldiax

What level are you, what personas are you using? Give a little more info please. It is very likely that you are just underleveled.

Shiftshaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Shiftshaper

Havent you already beaten the game twice? Shouldnt you know how to by now?
    amino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By amino
    @SmashedControllers: 

I saw your previous topic and you tried to defeat her using only normal Izanagi right?Attack using MC,Kanji and Naoto and let Yukiko cast healing spell.This should work well :P
    LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#5  Edited By LordAndrew

Hit hard, use buffs and debuffs, and don't die.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    @Shiftshaper said:
    "Havent you already beaten the game twice? Shouldnt you know how to by now? "
    Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Drebin_893
    I found it really easy, but you haven't even told us what level you are. 
    Me, Yukiko, Teddie and Naoto were all around 93. Kanji, Chie and Yosuke were around 91.
    eirikr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By eirikr

Yeah, just use Power/Mind Charge along with an appropriate skill plus Debilitate, and whenever you suffer a status ailment, heal it immediately. That is how Summons to Yomi kills you.

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Fallen189

I was about mid 80s when I beat her, no special personas or debilitate/heat rise/Yoshi.

Just be sensible. Are you playing on Hard?

SmasheControllers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Shiftshaper said:

" Havent you already beaten the game twice? Shouldnt you know how to by now? "

Yeah but I only got normal ending twice. I'm level 86, I level up a bit since last time and I'm using Original Izanagi Level 99, Only. All teammates are Level 79.
    amino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By amino
    @SmashedControllers: 

OK...I understand know.These strategy should work in any difficulty and I assume you only use original Izanagi without switching other Persona: 

MC:Use buffing skill and any physical attack(You may use cleave also if you want to drag the battle.Hahaha)
    Naoto:Mind charge,Megidolaon,Mind charge megidolaon..repeat the process.Chakra Ring is recommended for her accessory.
    Kanji:Primal force,Matarukaja..repeat the process
    Yukiko:Mediarahan or Salvation.Spam Agidyne whenever your party are "healthy".Let her use Soma whenever party ran out of SP. 

Repeat the process until her HP drops to around 80%.Then she will says "Bla..bla...bla...bla..."
    Now this is the crucial part.She will cast Stagnant Air and Mind Charge after her mumbling.When she did it,all of your party must guard to prevent ailments.
    Once you survived that combo,Guard whenever she cast Mind charge on one of her two turns like "Fury of Yasogami +Mind charge","Debilitate+Mind Charge" and so on.And problem should be solved.Also,Godly Robe is recommended to be used by the whole party.Defeat at least 5 Reapers to get this.
    FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By FrankCanada97
    @SmashedControllers said:
    " Izanami-no-Okima, I just died fighting her again and now I'm starting to get angry. Are there any good strategies on beating her, My team is Kanji, Naoto, Yukiko I know it isn't a good team but work with me here please. "
    Smashed controllers angry?
    SmasheControllers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FrankCanada97 said:
    " @SmashedControllers said:
    " Izanami-no-Okima, I just died fighting her again and now I'm starting to get angry. Are there any good strategies on beating her, My team is Kanji, Naoto, Yukiko I know it isn't a good team but work with me here please. "
    Smashed controllers angry? "
    Yeah I was about to break my madcat controller.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.