Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sid Meier's Gettysburg!

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Oct 14, 1997

The first offering from Firaxis Games, Sid Meier's Gettysburg! is a real-time tactical wargame that recreates the famous and famously deadly Battle of Gettysburg, allowing players to control either side of the conflict.

Just got this game off eBay!

Caje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Caje

I'm having so much fun with it. It's so simplistic yet there's so much strategy. Plus it's incredibly historically accurate.

SilentHunter7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By SilentHunter7

Cool. I used to have this game, along with Cid Meier's Antietam (which you should also get). But the discs got scratched, so...

But it is a great game. Very fun.

Caje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Caje

The one I got was the collection, which included Antietam. I haven't gotten Antietam to work on XP though.

RJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By RJ

omg I completely forgot about this game until I saw your post. This was one of my first actual PC games I got for my Pentium 100Mhz rig and I had a blast with it. I remember being blown away by the graphics and all the action happening on screen at the same time. The multiplayer was pretty fun as well...good times. It'd be kinda cool if Sid did a remake but with updated graphics and gameplay mechanics.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.