Hey its a Viva Piniate clone, which is AWESOME.

#1 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

Just got my hands on the DS version and it is straight up viva piniata with real animal, you plant flora give the seeds to animals try and create a environment to lure in new animals, give them some loving to make them stay and so on. I am early on so i am sure there is a lot more to it but that is the basic. The game explains everything really well so if you are new to the concept you can easely get into it. Everything is touch based on the DS version so things like shaking a tree you do by rubbing over it.

#2 Posted by Bellum (2944 posts) -

I don't suppose with that rating you can coax the animals to murder each other? :(

Ah, well, I don't have a DS or Wii, anyway.

#3 Posted by MattyFTM (14431 posts) -

I think I'll just stick to viva.

Colorful sweet filled animals > Real animals.

#4 Posted by Snail (8659 posts) -
MattyFTM said:
"I think I'll just stick to viva.

Colorful sweet filled animals > Real animals."
Totally.
#5 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

O... stuff dies. Threes bushes animals all have a life span, not to fond of that.

#6 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -

I think I would rather play Viva Pinata than anything realistic.

#7 Posted by Snail (8659 posts) -
Endogene said:
"O... stuff dies. Threes bushes animals all have a life span, not to fond of that."
oh noes stuff dies.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.