Keeping It Simple #29

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

Edited By sweep  Moderator

It seems strange that I have simplified so few times over my tour here at Giantbomb. Only 29? Well, today I can't be fucked with the politics. So let's keep it simple. 

YES 

• Summer Wars 

After watching this film based on the review over at Screened I fell instantly in lesbians with it. Such a beautiful film, so much fun to watch. 5 stars ain't enough.  

• Boards Of Canada 

Sleepy music for sleepy people. 

• Boardgames 

I hosted my first official boardgame night last week and it was a great success. I'm hoping to write a full blog about it in the next few days so stay tuned for that. 

NO 

• Boardgames 

Sorry Whiskey, entertaining as Will Smith may be, boardgames do not belong on my weekly TNT session. 

How many motherfuckers do I have to kill before people start taking me seriously? 

• Alterac Valley 

No matter how many times I play this Battleground, Horde always lose. I need to find a PVP guild or something :S  

Thanks For Reading 
    Love Sweep
    sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By sweep  Moderator

It seems strange that I have simplified so few times over my tour here at Giantbomb. Only 29? Well, today I can't be fucked with the politics. So let's keep it simple. 

YES 

• Summer Wars 

After watching this film based on the review over at Screened I fell instantly in lesbians with it. Such a beautiful film, so much fun to watch. 5 stars ain't enough.  

• Boards Of Canada 

Sleepy music for sleepy people. 

• Boardgames 

I hosted my first official boardgame night last week and it was a great success. I'm hoping to write a full blog about it in the next few days so stay tuned for that. 

NO 

• Boardgames 

Sorry Whiskey, entertaining as Will Smith may be, boardgames do not belong on my weekly TNT session. 

How many motherfuckers do I have to kill before people start taking me seriously? 

• Alterac Valley 

No matter how many times I play this Battleground, Horde always lose. I need to find a PVP guild or something :S  

Thanks For Reading 
    Love Sweep
    Avatar image for bulletproofmonk
    BulletproofMonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By BulletproofMonk

Very interested in Summer Wars. Going to check it out as soon as possible.

Oni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Oni

I am with you on the board games 100%. It just wasn't a lot of fun to watch. I am also with you on Mafia 2's ending. At least the story parts of it. I am partially with you on AV. I am with you on most things, Sweep, now until FOREVER

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Claude

Liar's Dice was fun on TNT. The Internet beat Wii Smith down.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By jakob187

Funny enough, AV was always the opposite for me:  Alliance always lost, and Horde always won.  Guess it just depends on battlegroups. 

As for board games, fuck you, Sweep.  Board games are goddamn boss.  However, I would say they need to play something high octane like Speed Monopoly. 

Also, I'm still waiting for you to start Keeping It Complex and Confusing As Hell.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

If this blog was a food it would be a digestive biscuit.

Skald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By Skald

Plus five for the Scott Pilgrim reference.

buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By buzz_clik

If you like Boards of Canada, you might also like the work of Tycho (no, not that one):

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.