Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Skate 3

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released May 11, 2010

Skate 3 features a cooperative career mode, new tricks, a robust set of community features, and a suite of creation tools for logos, films, and skate parks.

Entire TNT Skate 3 recording?

Atta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Atta

Hey dudes...my first ever topic =)
     First of all I really dig the TNT idea, pretty interesting feature. My problem with the whole thing is that it starts at 2 AM... + my connection rly rly blows, or maybe it was just screwing around last thursday. Anyway, I wanted to ask if there will be some full recording released by GB or if some random user screencaped it during the live stream(is that even possible?)

I just really wanna see the whole thing because skate 3 is actually a game I'm interested in, unlike SF4 and Reach.

Here's hoping. Thx!

Avatar image for peepeepoopoo696
    peepeepoopoo696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By peepeepoopoo696

It's right on the ustream channel here

Atta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Atta

I already tried looking for the vid on ustream before without luck (you linked halo reach btw). now I dug some more and actually found something. although not named skate 3 or smt for easier access. also it still isn't the whole thing(about 28 minutes long), but i'd guess they have all parts up there so I'll manage. thank you atomasist =)

PS: if anyone else is looking,  hereis part 1 -->  http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/6893391
     PPS: dunno how to embed in this forum >.<

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.