5 stars 5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 3 releases and 0 DLC

Sly Cooper could kick Nathan Drake's ass (honourably, of course) 0

Sly 3: Honour Among Thieves is the third installment in Sucker Punch's Sly Cooper franchise, and arguably the best so far. This game takes a different story approach then the previous games. In Sly 1 and 2, the story structure has been "oh shit, some people stole something, let's steal it back," which worked, but they could've changed it a little for the sequel. In this one however, instead stealing something back, you're performing tasks which involve stealing to recruit other thieves into your...

The lengthiest, funnest, and best overall Sly game yet 0

I'll be frank with you: This is essentially a refined Sly 2 with some new additions. Everything gameplay-wise is all here: you'll still switch between characters completing missions in large semi-open world levels, and participate in various mini-games among other things. That said, I still enjoyed my time with Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves, despite the numerous similarities. It's many new additions such as more playable characters, and a multiplayer component, and refinements to the formula of i...