Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sony Interactive Entertainment America

Company »

Sony Interactive Entertainment America is the North American subsidiary of Sony Interactive Entertainment. SIEA is responsible for publishing and marketing Sony's hardware and software in that region.

E3 2012 - Sony Press Conference Discussion

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#401  Edited By BabyChooChoo

Beyond is probably my game of the show simply because I'm genuinely a huge fan of Ellen Paige.

Other than that, last of Us was pretty damn awesome and the press conference as a whole was decent, but it did have some low points.

BiG_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#402  Edited By BiG_Weasel

Was hoping for a price drop on the Vita. Still, the games coming out for it (AC:L, in particular) may entice me at some point.

Hector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#403  Edited By Hector

I think out of all the press conferences Sony had a pretty good line-up of games. Can't wait to play Last of Us and Beyond.

algertman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#404  Edited By algertman

Sony - "Vita, fuck it."

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.