Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spelunky

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 01, 2009

As a brave, but fragile adventurer, explore dangerous procedurally-generated caves to collect treasure and gain better equipment, before dying horribly and starting all over again.

Duder Explorers Club (2014-01-27)

amarriner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Great seed, probably a lot of really high scores today. I screwed up with a bunch of my bombs so I had less that I could've. Still got a decent score, though, and beat Yama so I'm happy.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

You are doing so well with the challenges :o

I ended up between a ghost and a murder place. This is the third time in a row that I haven't gotten out of the mines. I keep biting off more than I can chew with the ghost.

No Caption Provided

dotpatrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By dotpatrick

I did awesome in both versions (I think at this point I should acknowledge that I am a crazy person who owns all 3 versions) of the Daily. I got to and beat Hell in both. I'll be back to recording my PS3 Daily runs tomorrow.

Only problem is some asshole going my the name @amarriner keeps beating me by just a hair! Damn you.

No Caption Provided

Senhasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Senhasa

I had an absolutely insane run today. By far my best run ever. I love you, Plasma Cannon!

No Caption Provided

amarriner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@beachthunder Thanks! Yeah the ghost has been what's doing me in a lot, too, which is why I kind of avoided it the last couple of dailys. I really need to learn to deal with it better, but yesterday I just wasn't feeling super confident for whatever reason.

@erinisadrunk hahaha sorry about that! :P

jayc4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By jayc4life

I had an outstanding run today. First time in the Daily Challenge that I've ever made it to the Ice Caves, and also to the Temple! Got crushed by a Thwomp in 4-2. Definitely improving though! Video to come hopefully in about 2 hours, my internet upload speed's notoriously bad so it's taking a while to get it up there.

EDIT: Run's up!

Loading Video...

jeconner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Given enough time, I'll always screw something up.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for weegieanawrench
    weegieanawrench

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

After getting addicted to this game, I played enough times yesterday morning that I wasn't making it out of the mines (sometimes even 1-1). My daily went better but I ended up impaled by spikes in the jungle after having spent a lot of money to get the jetpack in the mines... Hopefully tonight is more fruitful.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.