Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spelunky

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 01, 2009

As a brave, but fragile adventurer, explore dangerous procedurally-generated caves to collect treasure and gain better equipment, before dying horribly and starting all over again.

Duder Explorers Club (Spelunky Daily Challenge 1-26-14)

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Well yesterday's run was my best run ever and today's run? Garbage. The bright side is I died in the absolute dumbest way possible which was absolutely amusing to me.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 30

I love fucking up. Not quite as dumb as your death, but still dumb. I got crushed by a boulder on the level after you >_<

zaccheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I agree with you, that death was highly amusing.

jeconner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I made some mistakes in the mothership that, well, I should have known better.

Loading Video...

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

You promised a pretty amusing death, and you delivered. I've not once ever managed to sacrifice myself, though now I think if there where a sacrificial chamber on the level with the moai head in the ice caves that'd be a pretty cool way to kill yourself.

Maybe if you'd jumped/climbed you coulda made it up the rope faster and avoided the boulder? I think that works? I'm most amazed the boulder didn't just kill you outright.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

@demoskinos: I've died that way before. I didn't get knocked onto the altar by a boulder, but an enemy knocked me right onto the altar and pffft!

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

You promised a pretty amusing death, and you delivered. I've not once ever managed to sacrifice myself, though now I think if there where a sacrificial chamber on the level with the moai head in the ice caves that'd be a pretty cool way to kill yourself.

Maybe if you'd jumped/climbed you coulda made it up the rope faster and avoided the boulder? I think that works? I'm most amazed the boulder didn't just kill you outright.

Actually, if you don't plan on going to Hell/City of Gold, it could be a good idea to use the Ankh (not on the moai level) to sacrifice yourself, it can be a good way to get favour with Kali. Your stunned body is worth as much as a damsel.

jayc4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I died to a pathetic little bat. :( An also I'm a serial dog murderer.

Loading Video...

amarriner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By amarriner

Another late one for me. Weird run, didn't really feel at all confident. Wasted the ankh, but ended up getting through the Mothership and beating Olmec.

Loading Video...

Senhasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Pretty sure I got shot in the face by a shopkeeper in this one. In the Black Market, too! I had no bombs left and made a... miscalculation while trying to kill him with my shotgun.

Suits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Suits
    Loading Video...

Not much too complain about. Finally took it to the end again, playing it a bit safer this time.

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By EVO

I got crushed in the ice caves somehow. I was instantly killed by a falling platform mid-air. Had a jetpack and I was sitting on 170k. That's my personal best.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.