Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spelunky

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 01, 2009

As a brave, but fragile adventurer, explore dangerous procedurally-generated caves to collect treasure and gain better equipment, before dying horribly and starting all over again.

Duder Explorers Club (Spelunky Daily Challenge 2014-01-09)

amarriner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By amarriner

Spelunky Daily Challenge for January 9, 2014

Taking a page from the Spelunky Explorers Club, I thought it might be fun to post our community's daily challenge videos. Since Patrick has been streaming Spelunky it seems like there's a renewed interest in the game. I generally try to play the challenge (on PC) as often as possible so I'll start things off by posting my January 9th run. Feel free to embed your own videos below and we can keep a log of challenges from the GB community. I'll try to post a new thread each day unless someone beats me to it. We could post Patrick's video, too, after he puts it up on the site.

Feel free to add me on Steam if you want/need more Spelunky friends to compare to, as well (http://steamcommunity.com/id/amarriner).

Pretty good run for me. Playing on a laptop that is not my normal gaming PC, but still turned out okay. Also had two cats trying to watch the proceedings and paw at things on the screen. :) I should've been more patient in 5-3 and used another bomb or two. After re-watching it, I realized if I hadn't panicked, I would've been in a safe spot. Alas, I spazzed out like a moron. Still happy with my score.

jeconner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Loading Video...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.