Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Split/Second

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released May 18, 2010

Split/Second is an arcade racing game by developer Black Rock Studio. The game takes place in a made-for-TV city designed for destruction.

Tip for those seeking the 1st place in everything achievement

AndyMc1888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By AndyMc1888

Picked this up off another forum after having alot of trouble with one or 2 of the detonator events and it shaved a few seconds off my time, 
    Basically a bad game mechanic , when turning instead of just holding turn it works alot better just to repeatedly flick the stick to turn instead of holding it in, Bug whatever you want to call it but its as if the game was built for a dpad the way this works. 
    Trust me if still racing correctly you will get better times in the detonator events.

ElegantRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ElegantRuby

Another Forum?  But...there are no other forums...

AndyMc1888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AndyMc1888

its a big one called google

Ecto311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ecto311

I don't remember the race but there is one where you have to use a bigger truck for a time trial race. If you just back up it will start you down the lane a bit and you will be going fill speed. Makes the run very easy. 

I got all gold and it wasn't too bad after this tip I read somewhere else.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.