Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spore

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 07, 2008

Simulate the development and progression of an alien species as it evolves from a single-celled organism to a sapient level, rises up through various stages of civilization, and eventually becomes a space-faring species.

Anyone who has the game already

Meliv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Meliv

Are you getting the feeling that a lot more work went into the space stage than any other? The other 4 were fun but they seemed incredibly linear and a bit boring at times. It seems Will Wright wanted to make a space themed game more than anything else

Otacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Otacon

You are very lucky, looks like mine is coming tomorrow. anyway I was at a talk by Will Wright yesterday, whilst the space stage is more expansive than any other, all stages appear to be really realised. Then again I've only spoken to Will and seen him play it. You have the game.

CapnCarnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By CapnCarnage

the game doesn't even work. My pc completely locks up with in 5min.....don't buy it now, wait until they patch it.

metal_mills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By metal_mills
    CapnCarnage said:
    "the game doesn't even work. My pc completely locks up with in 5min.....don't buy it now, wait until they patch it."

It runs fine for me. Try updating your graphics drivers.
    Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Emilio
    Metal_Mills said:
    "CapnCarnage said:
    "the game doesn't even work. My pc completely locks up with in 5min.....don't buy it now, wait until they patch it."

It runs fine for me. Try updating your graphics drivers.
    "
    Its because you have a pirated copy.

OH SNAP! Just kidding.
    That sucks, though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.