Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spore

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 07, 2008

Simulate the development and progression of an alien species as it evolves from a single-celled organism to a sapient level, rises up through various stages of civilization, and eventually becomes a space-faring species.

My favorite spore review (sarcasm)

Avatar image for natural_deadhead
    natural_deadhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By natural_deadhead
    atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By atejas

Look at the polls- it's official. Jesus would play an Xbox 360. Suck that, PS3 owners!

Also, on MGS4

I think Meryl is supposed to represent Satan himself, but all the symbolism is very confusing since it was written by a Japanese guy
    hahahahahahaha.
    The funny thing is, the Bioshock review is pretty accurate(Darwinist bashing aside). It is a criticism of objectivist philosophy, it does use irony with the whole religious metaphor thing, and it is pretty fucked up.
    Thing is, that's why it's awesome.
    xymox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By xymox
    Zounds? That's a clever name for a game site. 
    Shakespeare term. Something to do with the crusifiction(sp, no firefox X_X) of christ. 
    ... And also a 70s UK anarcho-punk band. 

As for the site itself, I stopped reading at  "Note: I have not played this game since it is rated 'M'".
    You can't review a game you haven't played, period.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.