Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Trek Online

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 02, 2010

A sci-fi MMORPG developed by Cryptic Studios and Perpetual Entertainment which allows players to fight amongst the ranks of Starfleet, join the Klingon Empire, or rebuild a Romulan homeworld.

So does this game still suck?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b45500a95f79
    deactivated-5b45500a95f79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I wanted to get this, but it felt like a shallow beta so I decided to wait.  Not much noise about this anymore so I am assuming that it didn't get much better.  Is this correct or should a take a look?  Can you at least command from the bridge yet?

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By mikemcn

The ending to the beta was bad ass but it seems as lack luster as ever, i jumped into a free friend trial after the beta and everything seemed pretty bland.

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Ineedaname
    @Mikemcn said:
    " The ending to the beta was bad ass but it seems as lack luster as ever, i jumped into a free friend trial after the beta and everything seemed pretty bland. "
    How long after for a point of reference?
    zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By zeforgotten

I still enjoy the game so I don't think it's as bad as everyone wants it to be.  
    But that is just my opinion, just do a free trial thingy and try it out

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By mikemcn
    @Ineedaname said:
    " @Mikemcn said:
    " The ending to the beta was bad ass but it seems as lack luster as ever, i jumped into a free friend trial after the beta and everything seemed pretty bland. "
    How long after for a point of reference? "
    A little over a month after beta's end.
    Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

Dunno, but I gotta get back to playing this. So many games, so little time.

VACkillers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By VACkillers

Its definitely getting better, and it can only get better better with each passing month as cryptik keep on adding new content all the time, i really really dont like having to use real money for the C-Store items, that angers me, ontop of the monthly fee, but apart from that its a very good game i still enjoy it a lot, its quite fun making new characters and seeing how much of a gameplay difference each class has, their all very different especially the powers you use aswell... plenty of life left in this one....more content is definitely needed though

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.