Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars Battlefront

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Nov 17, 2015

Large-scale infantry Star Wars battles return in this reboot of the Star Wars: Battlefront series (from the studio behind the Battlefield series).

Battlefront 3 splitscreen co-op.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So, before I start, I want to say that the Star Wars Battlefront 3 page is not working, otherwise I would have posted the thread there. Anyways, I am curious, does this game really only have splitscreen co-op for local play only, as in, bot mode? I'm not a huge multiplayer, player in general, so multiplayer only focused games aren't an interest of mine, nor have the previous Battlefront games been something I got into, that said, the stuff I've seen of this game looks pretty cool to me, and something I'd definitely want to play with my brother locally, online. If this is true, and it's only for bots, but not online, that's very strange to me, and makes the game not worth it to me personally. Does anyone know if it is true, or have I just not read/heard enough about it?

Hayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Hayt

The split-screen is only for the "Missions" modes which include a horde mode and apparently other short, repeatable missions, I'm guessing like Spec-Ops from Modern Warfare 2. You can't use splitscreen for any of the normal online modes.

Split-screen of any kind is also totally absent from the PC version.

As a side note for a game that is 2 months away from being released we still know shit all about it.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By mike

The Battlefront 3 page was deleted awhile ago, the page still comes up in search results for some reason though. The title of the game is just Star Wars: Battlefront. I moved your topic for you.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@hayt: Yeah, that sucks.

@Mike: Oh, you're correct. And thank you.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.