Battlefront 3, Republic Commando 2, or KotOR 3

#1 Posted by Forrest7 (45 posts) -

If you could have one, what would it be? To keep this on-topic, I can't wait for TFU.

#2 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -

KOTOR3. It will be an MMO, but I also just want some regular KOTOR to play by myself.

#3 Posted by Subway (971 posts) -

BattleFront 3, I haven't actually played KOTOR, or RC :-/

#4 Posted by DualReaver (3882 posts) -

A REAL KOTOR 3.

#5 Posted by Hexproof (177 posts) -

KoTOR 3 but if it's gonna be a MMO then Republic Commando 2 since they never showed what happened to Sev.

#6 Posted by Pibo47 (3166 posts) -

Republic commando 2 all the way!!!

#7 Posted by Jordan23 (1000 posts) -
Knights of the Old Republic 3 (KOTOR3)
#8 Posted by samcotts (2258 posts) -

KotOR 3, and like previously said, as a single player game. I would love to see Battlefront 3 as well though.

Shouldn't this be in the Star Wars or General Discussion forum?

#9 Posted by DARKIDO07 (876 posts) -

Republic Commando 2, RC1 pwned ass.

#10 Posted by pause422 (6242 posts) -

'kotor 3' isn't an mmo, the 'next' kotor is confirmed to be one, but some rumors have also said there will be a 'kotor 3' console Singleplayer game as well .

#11 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -
Legion said:
"KoTOR 3 but if it's gonna be a MMO then Republic Commando 2 since they never showed what happened to Sev."
This.

I always wanted to play Republic Commando, but never got around to it.
#12 Posted by BlazingWookie (175 posts) -

Battlefront 3, without a doubt. And can't wait for TFU

Uh ohhhh....
#13 Posted by Ironhide (146 posts) -

Knights of the Old Republic III, but only if it follows either a new character or Revan. I did not much care for the Exiles see through storyline, I liked the game but still. Considering that there is a Battlefront 3 I'll give second choice to Republic Commando, but I would have even if Battlefront 3 was not already being developed. It's unfortunate that Pandemic is not developing it though.

#14 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

I want a KOTOR3 that is a direct sequel to the first one, and actually follow Revan. A Battlefront 3 would be cool too.

#15 Posted by Schizoid (1064 posts) -

KOTOR 3, but it would need to have a different combat system from the first two. The Mass Effect one would work fine.

#16 Posted by Ironhide (146 posts) -

Well I hope they would come up with a different combat system then Mass Effects for Light saber battles, I don't think I can see that working lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.