Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Dec 20, 2011

Star Wars: The Old Republic is a massively-multiplayer role-playing game set 300 years after the events of BioWare's Knights of the Old Republic series, but still approximately 3,600 years before the events of the films.

Can't do my next Class quest?

FilipHolm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By FilipHolm

I asked this question on the official Custumer support on the Old Republic website, but didn't get an answer, so I thought I'd ask you guys. I play as a smuggler, level 24, and I just finished all the quests on Naar Shadaa. I then got in my ship as instructed, and then randomly traveled to tatooine since it's a lvl 24 planet, and I figured I'd get my next quest once I was there. Now, Risha (for you non-smugglers she is sort of a woman who hangs out in your ships and gives you your class quests) has a qust symbol over her head, but when I click on it she just says "Good luck captain, I'm counting on you" and nothing else happens... And there seems to be no other way to get my next class quest? Did anyone else have this problem? Or a similar one? I've tried restarting the game, and I've only got 2 active quests at the time...

Teoball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Teoball

I play a Jedi knight and haven't had any problems like that. Have you tried clicking the holo thing in your ship?. I always have to cliick that to get a new class mission when I land on a new planet.

project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By project343

@FilipHolm:

You should always have a class quest going on at a time. Could you take a pic of her, and in the same shot, could you make sure that all your current quests are being followed in your quest log (i.e. up in the top right corner)?

FilipHolm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FilipHolm

@project343: Problem is, I have no class quest at the moment...

@Teoball said:

I play a Jedi knight and haven't had any problems like that. Have you tried clicking the holo thing in your ship?. I always have to cliick that to get a new class mission when I land on a new planet.

I click on it and it starts blinking (Like it always does, right?) and then I go speak to her, she says her little line, then I go back to the holo and it's suddenly not blinking anymore? Connection?

FilipHolm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FilipHolm
    No Caption Provided

That's te bitch right there

EDIT: Just solved it! I traveled back to Nar Shadaar and then spoke to her again :) Thanks to everyone who tried to help ;)

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By mike

I think you should open up an in-game support ticket, a CSR will probably have to reset that quest for you.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.