Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Dec 20, 2011

Star Wars: The Old Republic is a massively-multiplayer role-playing game set 300 years after the events of BioWare's Knights of the Old Republic series, but still approximately 3,600 years before the events of the films.

Mandalorian Blockade is Broken!

maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By maxszy
    http://www.swtor.com/info/timeline/mandalorian-blockade-broken

While I guess most wont care about this, it was fascinating. It isn't gameplay footage, but a report read over concept art that goes along with the story that is being told. Its not too long, but I found it to be very good. It proves yet again that BioWare can write and hopefully that will translate over to the stories that we as players will be going through in the game.

While it doesn't prove at any extent that we maybe could play as the Mandalorians, it does at least indicate that they are going to have some sort of presence in the game. Which is great!
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By CL60

I really hope this game is good ><

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By mikemcn

This game looks fun and im all for mandalorians, so sweet

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.