Heart of the Swarm Ending Video Leaked - Great Job Blizzard!

• 62 results
#51 Edited by KaosAngel (13764 posts) -
@Gamer_152 said:

" If I was anyone at Blizzard or indeed anyone at Third Floor I'd be pissed at whoever leaked that video. "

If it was someone from Third Floor...how angry do you think Blizzard must be at them?  Do you think they'd still be working on Diablo III CGI?
#52 Posted by Rockdalf (1293 posts) -

Might as well watch it, even if you play SCII: 

A) This was either a scrapped ending that leaked. 

B) This ending will BE scrapped, now that it has. 

And this was a let down, but so was SCII's ending.

#53 Posted by Gamer_152 (14113 posts) -
@KaosAngel said:
" @Gamer_152 said:

" If I was anyone at Blizzard or indeed anyone at Third Floor I'd be pissed at whoever leaked that video. "

If it was someone from Third Floor...how angry do you think Blizzard must be at them?  Do you think they'd still be working on Diablo III CGI? "
Undoubtedly Blizzard must be pissed and if they do know who leaked this I imagine that person could be out of a job pretty damn quick.
#54 Posted by Donos (1197 posts) -
@Gap said:
" Thank you for saving me from wasting £35 on another mediocre game Kotaku. "
I lol'd. Your entire purchasing decision is based on a minute of rough-cut CG? Oh internets...
#55 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Why is the OP such a tool...?

#56 Posted by Wunder_ (1171 posts) -
@Vinchenzo:  Don't question him! He'll smite you o_o;
#57 Posted by Ferginator4k (738 posts) -

I dont know about that video, personally i think it was the original ending for Starcraft 2 back when it was a single game.

#58 Posted by CptChiken (1987 posts) -

I verymuch doubt that was the ending of the next game. I mean why would they have the ending done now, 3 years beofre the next will come out? but what do i know, i dont play starcraft.

#59 Posted by DeeGee (2143 posts) -

It's not the ending. They said publicly they don't know where the story is going, and they would not have finished even a rough version of the ending this early.

I put this down to what they considered the ending of WoL to be before changing it. Kerrigan is unzerged but then rezerged? Not gonna happen.

#60 Posted by Entus (254 posts) -

I believe this was done in April 2009.

So I wouldn't be surprised if this was one of the scrapped missions in Wings of Liberty.

#61 Posted by Slaker117 (4843 posts) -

I don't play Starcraft, so I don't know all the specifics of the fiction, however, in response to all the people saying that this was a scarped ending to WoL and not HotS:

Regardless, it's oblivious that this ending is far from final, and I'm sure Blizz has plans to change it now if they haven't already.
#62 Posted by Arjuna (888 posts) -

Watched it. 
A production company somewhere in the world just lost a pretty fucking major contract with Blizzard.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.