Valve Grabs Another 10 Games From Greenlight

• 120 results
#101 Posted by deerokus (536 posts) -

@CptMorganCA said:

@IrrelevantJohn said:

La-Mulana is pretty good guys. You will rip your hair out :)

So exactly how similar is it to something like Spelunky XBLA? Because if the answer is very, I can get behind it.

Not at all like it. It's more like a castlevania kind of game (except a lot more interesting). There's a quick look on the site from a while back.

#102 Posted by cbarnes86 (547 posts) -

Akaneiro is Diablo-esque and pretty good from what little I played of it

#103 Posted by petbevc (4 posts) -

they have a good choise of games

#104 Posted by NowSayPillow (183 posts) -

Excited about La-Mulana. Wanted to try it since the Quick-Look.

#105 Posted by psoplayer (237 posts) -

Yay, La-Mulana totally deserves this!

#106 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1631 posts) -

DLC Quest was... interesting. Played it on XBL indie games. from what I remember it was kinda short, but also kinda funny...

#107 Posted by Dacnomaniac (440 posts) -

SO HAPPY that Unepic finally made it! They've been trying for a LONG time.

#108 Edited by RockstarRunner (25 posts) -

Asylum! but I sure as hell wont recommend it to Patrick who wrote off Scratches after 2 minutes.... sad, that game has such intense atmosphere when it gets going, scariest game i've played, hands down...

#109 Posted by zeus_gb (595 posts) -

I'm glad Unepic is on the list.

#110 Posted by Tordah (2471 posts) -

I think this is the most interesting Greenlight list so far. Eador, La-Mulana, Unepic, War For The Overworld and The Age of Decadence all seem like they're right down my alley.

#111 Posted by evilb0y (18 posts) -

Unepic found its way to Steam finally

#112 Posted by theshape108 (10 posts) -

Nice list, definitely some things I am interested in...but let's get real for a minute here, why has Pinball Arcade not been Greenlit yet?

#113 Posted by Gega (4 posts) -
#114 Posted by TooWalrus (13139 posts) -

@grayfox1210 said:

The lack of Euro Truck Simulator 2 displeases me.

Uh... Just loaded up Steam to see this:

#115 Posted by EXCellR8 (97 posts) -
#116 Posted by fisk0 (3874 posts) -

@Christoffer said:

@Viking_Funeral said:

After Towns and War Z, I'm a little wary of Greenlight. Hopefully these kind of mistakes aren't made again.

War Z wasn't on Greenlight, was it?

It wasn't, that developer could bypass the approval process because they already had another game on Steam, War Inc.

#117 Posted by envane (1159 posts) -

finally la mulana ... now they can close greenlight

#118 Posted by Edmundus (260 posts) -

@Riboflavin said:

It's a about fucking time they grabbed La Mulana, that game is been done and out on other services for a while. And its awesome.

My thoughts exactly. Fantastic soundtrack too!

#119 Posted by Tychoid (42 posts) -

Kind of surprised DLC quest got on there. Its not really even a game, so much as a half-assed commentary on bad DLC practices.

Bout time La-Mulana got on there though. Unepic is a pretty decent metroidvania too.

#120 Posted by spraynardtatum (2628 posts) -

I'm just waiting for Routine to get released. That game looks like Alien, Moon, and Drive combined.

#121 Edited by waylonflinn (5 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.