Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Steam

Concept »

A digital distribution service owned by Valve Corporation. Originally created to distribute Valve's own games, Steam has since become the de facto standard for digital distribution of PC games.

Confessions of a Steam Addict 3: Truck You, Mothertruckers!

eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 15

Edited By eccentrix

This week, I "played" 18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul. Well, not really. I tried starting a career and once I figured out how to pick up an order, I drove for days until I figured out where my fuel meter was and saw that I was almost out, with no fuel stations close enough to save me. Forunately, I still have a save file from earlier, so I should be able to fill up next time I play. "Play".

It might be because I'm not American or because I've never driven a car before, but I don't seem to be a great driver in this driving simulation game. Which is also something I learned playing NASCAR 2011 this week. I never seem to be in the right lane for where I need to go. And those damn cops keep fining me, so even if I do make this delivery, I've lost money on it. There were two cars crashed in the middle of the highway and I didn't have time to stop, that's not my fault! The red lights and driving in the wrong lane probably were, though...

This will be the last post I put in the Steam forum, unless someone persuades me otherwise, because there will be more that are smaller and I already feel like I'm flooding it with this thing. I'll put it in the game forums, I guess? Keeping up on my profile is probably the best way to follow this thing, if you care about it. I'd suggest following me, but I'm not really sure how that helps.

eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By eccentrix

This week, I "played" 18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul. Well, not really. I tried starting a career and once I figured out how to pick up an order, I drove for days until I figured out where my fuel meter was and saw that I was almost out, with no fuel stations close enough to save me. Forunately, I still have a save file from earlier, so I should be able to fill up next time I play. "Play".

It might be because I'm not American or because I've never driven a car before, but I don't seem to be a great driver in this driving simulation game. Which is also something I learned playing NASCAR 2011 this week. I never seem to be in the right lane for where I need to go. And those damn cops keep fining me, so even if I do make this delivery, I've lost money on it. There were two cars crashed in the middle of the highway and I didn't have time to stop, that's not my fault! The red lights and driving in the wrong lane probably were, though...

This will be the last post I put in the Steam forum, unless someone persuades me otherwise, because there will be more that are smaller and I already feel like I'm flooding it with this thing. I'll put it in the game forums, I guess? Keeping up on my profile is probably the best way to follow this thing, if you care about it. I'd suggest following me, but I'm not really sure how that helps.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.