Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Steam

Concept »

A digital distribution service owned by Valve Corporation. Originally created to distribute Valve's own games, Steam has since become the de facto standard for digital distribution of PC games.

Oh Dear

Bojangle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Edited By Bojangle

Well, thanks to the endless onslaught of Steam sales this year my library has grown to a staggering 146 games. I’ve completed maybe, umm, 6 of those. I’m being generous there. My list was terrible to look at so as our Minecraft server is currently down (I pay for this?!?) I decided to sort it out. 

No Caption Provided

Which leads me onto the point of this post, and a topic we’ll likely talk about on the next podcast. Next year, I’m going to actually play through this list. No more impulse buying of games on sale, at least not until I’ve finished some games. One completed game = a new game I can buy.

Will I manage it? Probably not! But I can try anyway and if nothing else I'll have some stuff to blog and talk rubbish about! Think of it like a video game related new year resolution.

Bojangle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Bojangle

Well, thanks to the endless onslaught of Steam sales this year my library has grown to a staggering 146 games. I’ve completed maybe, umm, 6 of those. I’m being generous there. My list was terrible to look at so as our Minecraft server is currently down (I pay for this?!?) I decided to sort it out. 

No Caption Provided

Which leads me onto the point of this post, and a topic we’ll likely talk about on the next podcast. Next year, I’m going to actually play through this list. No more impulse buying of games on sale, at least not until I’ve finished some games. One completed game = a new game I can buy.

Will I manage it? Probably not! But I can try anyway and if nothing else I'll have some stuff to blog and talk rubbish about! Think of it like a video game related new year resolution.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.