Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

A Week with Street Fighter IV and the Rise of Shadoloo!

Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

Edited By Luke

Well, it's now Tuesday and I've been playing the PS3 Retail Console Version of Street Fighter IV for a week, as of today.

It's been a blast, even though MadCatz hates me and hasn't gotten me my TE FightStick Pre-Order yet.  Regardless, with 59% of the Trophies, I think I'm fairing pretty well without it.

I've beaten the Arcade Mode on Hardest defeating Gouken along the way, without continuing, netting me the Silver "Legendary Champion" Trophy.  I have also finished all 20 of the Normal Time Attack, Survival, and also the 5 Normal Trials (with a few of the Characters).  Getting Golds is next on the list, which I have to go back and do 16 of the Survival/Time Attacks over :( Lastly, I've also won nearly 200 Online Battles, which has been a blast... still need the 500 Online Battles Trophy though.

I'm going to try to finish one of the Hard Trials tomorrow, but it's extremely difficult with the Pad.  Another thing I think that I've just got to be close to getting is the 365 Daze Trophy, for doing Flashy Finishes.

I have been trying to update an Unlockables Guide I created for the Giant Bomb Community, which can be found at the link below, but I feel like I could probably do better with it:

Street Fighter IV - Unlockables Guide

Anyway, below are some screens of "me" in PlayStation Home wearing the "Shadoloo" T-Shirt, unlocked after defeating Hardest Gouken without using a continue.  My real life Shadoloo Tee is draped right next to it :p  I got this shirt @ Street Fighter Club, where I met and played Street Fighter in the same room with such greats as Brad, Vinny, and Seth Killian.

Hope everyone's enjoying the game as much as I am!  Good job Capcom! :D

"Me" in PlayStation Home, wearing my "Shadoloo" T-Shirt (Front View)

"Me" in PlayStation Home, wearing my "Shadoloo" T-Shirt (Back View)

Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Luke

Well, it's now Tuesday and I've been playing the PS3 Retail Console Version of Street Fighter IV for a week, as of today.

It's been a blast, even though MadCatz hates me and hasn't gotten me my TE FightStick Pre-Order yet.  Regardless, with 59% of the Trophies, I think I'm fairing pretty well without it.

I've beaten the Arcade Mode on Hardest defeating Gouken along the way, without continuing, netting me the Silver "Legendary Champion" Trophy.  I have also finished all 20 of the Normal Time Attack, Survival, and also the 5 Normal Trials (with a few of the Characters).  Getting Golds is next on the list, which I have to go back and do 16 of the Survival/Time Attacks over :( Lastly, I've also won nearly 200 Online Battles, which has been a blast... still need the 500 Online Battles Trophy though.

I'm going to try to finish one of the Hard Trials tomorrow, but it's extremely difficult with the Pad.  Another thing I think that I've just got to be close to getting is the 365 Daze Trophy, for doing Flashy Finishes.

I have been trying to update an Unlockables Guide I created for the Giant Bomb Community, which can be found at the link below, but I feel like I could probably do better with it:

Street Fighter IV - Unlockables Guide

Anyway, below are some screens of "me" in PlayStation Home wearing the "Shadoloo" T-Shirt, unlocked after defeating Hardest Gouken without using a continue.  My real life Shadoloo Tee is draped right next to it :p  I got this shirt @ Street Fighter Club, where I met and played Street Fighter in the same room with such greats as Brad, Vinny, and Seth Killian.

Hope everyone's enjoying the game as much as I am!  Good job Capcom! :D

"Me" in PlayStation Home, wearing my "Shadoloo" T-Shirt (Front View)

"Me" in PlayStation Home, wearing my "Shadoloo" T-Shirt (Back View)

ImpendingFoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ImpendingFoil

That is pretty nifty.  I wish they would give game exclusive stuff to 360 avatars.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.