Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

NE G3NE4L REEM (xbl) is a punk bitch

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Alex_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alex_Murphy

No Caption Provided
    Man, I'm getting pretty tired of people who disconnect when they're about to loose. If your battle points are really that precious to you then don't play ranked matches. And seriously, how good are you really going to be able to play if you're constantly looking at your health to see when it's time to jump up and turn off your console? They should really implement some kind of system so that if you disconnect, it not only counts as a loss, but it shows on your profile how many times you disconnected.
    Avatar image for deactivated-64c89b592b282
    deactivated-64c89b592b282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 38

I take it you left a negative player review for them when they disconnected early. A lot of people forget to do that.

Alex_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Alex_Murphy

I couldn't even do that because the 'submit player review' option only shows up after the match is over and if somebody disconnects you get dumped out to the online match menu. as far as I know there is no way to get a list of recent players like in Halo. In some ways I think it was a bad design choice to have the player review option show up right on the win / loss screen because I'm pretty sure I've gotten some bad rep because I was getting my ass kicked and had a come back victory. Oh well, I guess that's just part of the price of online gaming.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alex_Murphy said:
    "I couldn't even do that because the 'submit player review' option only shows up after the match is over and if somebody disconnects you get dumped out to the online match menu. as far as I know there is no way to get a list of recent players like in Halo. In some ways I think it was a bad design choice to have the player review option show up right on the win / loss screen because I'm pretty sure I've gotten some bad rep because I was getting my ass kicked and had a come back victory. Oh well, I guess that's just part of the price of online gaming.
    "
    That's not true. You don't need to be in a game menu to submit feedback.
    Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Captain_Fookup

I'll send him a message telling him he was a product of a failed abortion.

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By Jolly_Lolly

You just hit the guide button, go to friends, go to recent players, find the "punk bitch" and unleash the fury of CAPS LOCK SPAMCAKES

:D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jolly_Lolly said:
    "You just hit the guide button, go to friends, go to recent players, find the "punk bitch" and unleash the fury of CAPS LOCK SPAMCAKES

:D
    "
    Spamcakes alwwww
    Alex_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Alex_Murphy
    Jolly_Lolly said:
    "You just hit the guide button, go to friends, go to recent players"
    Ah, I could have sworn that feature was in there somewhere but I never pulled out the mini blades to poke around in there.
    Thanks for the heads up.
    mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By mike

If you want to create a new topic about the practice of disconnecting to avoid a loss, go ahead - but singling out a person is just bad form and really doesn't advance the forums in any sort of positive way.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.