Rage Fighter IV: Stang Needs Therapy Edition (vids)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Stang (4726 posts) -

Per Hedgehog's request, here are the matches from out 1st to 20 when he decided to use Fuerte. It got to the point I started mashing srk's as hard as possible when I saw his ultra start up in hopes to avoid it.....that worked once. There are 6 videos, each one turns me more and more into a pubescent girl, with me in full rage mode from videos 4-6. I even get pissed at Ultima and Gambit for sending me messages, Hedgehog made me rage that bad. Enjoy me losing my sanity!

Vids still may be processing since Youtube is lame as hell.

And it begins

Rage meter is at 4/10

I almost begin crying

And now I have completely lost it, fuck everybody. Enjoy the lulz.

And there you have it, a total melt down. Feel free to post vids of you blowing up here if you have any :)
#2 Posted by Mariek430 (409 posts) -

Not as bad as I expected =P
 Long as you dont break your fight stick over a match or start screaming racial slurs I think the therapy can hold off

#3 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -

I was hitting the damn thing a lot if that counts :p I don't toss out racial bullshit, at least there is one thing positive about me!

#4 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

One of your videos is being gay says "this is a duplicate"

However I don't get why you get angry considering you win....

#5 Posted by Gambit (727 posts) -

stangs a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Ineedaname: Fixed it, thanks. Have you ever fought a Fuerte who knows what they are doing? Getting hit with his ultra is like getting hit with Guile's, it sucks. So when it happens 346 times it is time to rage.

@Gambit: Your mother would not be happy about you speaking to your papa like that. Derka Derka.
#7 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -

Good stuff mate . Are you perhaps ginger ? They have short fuses xD

#8 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -

What is ginger?

#9 Posted by Adamantium (885 posts) -

Lolz. This is what I needed just before bed. I had a shitty day then came home to get my ass beaten on SFIV for a good four hours or so in my quest to actually learn how to f*cking play Gouken properly. The rage was in full effect.

I lol'd hard in vid 4, when Fuerte caught the Ultra over the hadouken from like half a screen away. Sorry Stang!

#10 Posted by s0mah (107 posts) -

lol @ the mashing.

#11 Posted by Plasma (931 posts) -
@Stang said:
" What is ginger? "
They don't have ginger people in the USA?
#12 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -

Hedgehog's got a good Fuerte. I like alot.

#13 Posted by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -
@Plasma said:
" @Stang said:
" What is ginger? "
They don't have ginger people in the USA? "
We call them redheads, but even that doesn't have the connotation as how i hear ginger being used as an insult.
#14 Posted by Thrawn1 (1340 posts) -

lol why do you mash hit confirms?

#15 Posted by Gambit (727 posts) -
@Thrawn: think it has something to do with his stick fucking up on him lately
#16 Posted by Thrawn1 (1340 posts) -

no he's always done that, mashing c.lp or c.lk at the start of a combo.

#17 Posted by mubress (1517 posts) -

End of Part 4 is my favourite I think. I also hate getting caught by fuerte's ultra, but watching it happen to someone else is great.

Specially when they freak out about it :)

#18 Posted by Majinken (136 posts) -

I'd probably rage too if I had to listen to Fuerte's voice for 6 rounds.

#19 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@Ineedaname said:
" However I don't get why you get angry considering you win.... "
#20 Posted by AniMoney (957 posts) -

Best part was end of video 4 when we see gambit and loltima's messages. 

And damn Stang he baited your wakeup uppercuts so much but El Fuerte sucks at punishing so it didn't help much except when he landed ultra.

#21 Edited by Heartagram (1182 posts) -
@Stang: Haha my name pops up in the first video =D and the 4th
#22 Posted by Jeffsekai (7032 posts) -

Stang gets mad when random SRK actually gets punished. More news at 11.

#23 Posted by Plasma (931 posts) -
@Thrawn said:
" lol why do you mash hit confirms? "
Because he's playing Street Fighter IV.
#24 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -

Yeah, online I always hit three jabs when 2 jabs come out, online play for over 600 hours fucked me up. Going from good connections like Gunner's to connections with mad input delay like Scooper's to random ass lag like Ani's is to blame. It works ok though, I have the timing down so the last jab is linked and I hit my combos. Offline it is a different story, one press per on screen input. I need to work on that, but it is a pretty hard habit to break after doing it for so long.

And  yeah he baited the shit out of me. I have probably 20 matches worth of experience against Elf, 15 of them being Hedgehog. I don't know what the hell to do against Fuerte on wake up. When in doubt, mash an srk out.

#25 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -
@Stang said:
" Yeah, online I always hit three jabs when 2 jabs come out, online play for over 600 hours fucked me up. Going from good connections like Gunner's to connections with mad input delay like Scooper's to random ass lag like Ani's is to blame. It works ok though, I have the timing down so the last jab is linked and I hit my combos. Offline it is a different story, one press per on screen input. I need to work on that, but it is a pretty hard habit to break after doing it for so long. And  yeah he baited the shit out of me. I have probably 20 matches worth of experience against Elf, 15 of them being Hedgehog. I don't know what the hell to do against Fuerte on wake up. When in doubt, mash an srk out. "
You can blame the formation of our planet for the trans-continental connection. Dunno why it was especialy bad last time we played, though. Usualy it's 3 bars which is just about playable.
#26 Posted by EvilGreenDevil (199 posts) -

I really wish i wasn't at work so I could watch this with sound hahaha.
#27 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@Jeffsekai said:
" Stang gets mad when random SRK actually gets punished. More news at 11. "
Haha, nice one, Jeff.
#28 Posted by Driadon (2998 posts) -

Cannot stop laughing at El Fuerte being a mexican Blanka.

#29 Posted by dbz1995 (4790 posts) -

Rage Fighter Iv's ending. Genius.

#30 Posted by Mmmslash (2168 posts) -
@Stang: As a Ken player, I sympathize with you fully. Fuerte is the worst match-up for me possible, I'd rather fight a million Goukens than one running and jumping Fuerte-fucker.
#31 Edited by lordofultima (6249 posts) -
@Plasma said:

" @Stang said:

" What is ginger? "
They don't have ginger people in the USA? "
You mean pale freckled people with orange/red hair? Sure we do. We just call them humans though, don't have some slur for them. 

Mash jab or short is a shitty habit, I'd personally rather see people mash wake-up SRK's.
#32 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@lordofultima: Mashing anything is a bad habit.
#33 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Mmmslash: If you figure out how to fight him let me know, it is an abnormal matchup and fighting him like you would a NORMAL character does not work. Fuck him.

@lordofultima: I only mash jabs during block strings, now I do it subconsciously, it is not like I am thinking about it when I do it. It is my rhythem, and for the most part it works. I do what I do (well for the most part), that is how I learned to adapt to a 1000 different types of lag. Sorry :(
#34 Posted by lordofultima (6249 posts) -
@AniMoney said:
" Best part was end of video 4 when we see gambit and loltima's messages.  And damn Stang he baited your wakeup uppercuts so much but El Fuerte sucks at punishing so it didn't help much except when he landed ultra. "
Except for the fact that you don't actually SEE what I wrote him. It was an amazingly appropriate "FLLYYYIINNGGG GIIGGAAABUSTTAA!!" Which I wrote before he got ultra'd for the loss. Genius.
#35 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@lordofultima: You can tell what you wrote if you look at the very end, I cut it there for that reason :p
#36 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

just dont get milk on your face and not give a fuck

#37 Posted by demontium (4709 posts) -
@Stang said:
" @Ineedaname: Fixed it, thanks. Have you ever fought a Fuerte who knows what they are doing? Getting hit with his ultra is like getting hit with Guile's, it sucks. So when it happens 346 times it is time to rage.

@Gambit: Your mother would not be happy about you speaking to your papa like that. Derka Derka. "
How do you know gambits mom?
#38 Posted by lordofultima (6249 posts) -
@Stang said:
" @lordofultima: You can tell what you wrote if you look at the very end, I cut it there for that reason :p "
Youtube has a habit of removing the last second of videos, I always leave a second or two of nothing at the end of mine.
#39 Posted by Hailinel (24778 posts) -

Man, now I don't feel so bad for the rage I was feeling at TvC last night!

#40 Posted by Plasma (931 posts) -
@lordofultima: Its not a slur, its just what people call people with ... ginger hair, its just a running joke that they are shunned from society. British humour is basically just mocking other people.
#41 Edited by Stang (4726 posts) -

No I am not a "ginger," whiny assholes come in all flavors. This flavor happens to have black hair. It compliments my heart perfectly.

#42 Posted by Jeffsekai (7032 posts) -
@Stang said:
" No I am not a "ginger," whiny assholes come in all flavors. This flavor happens to have black hair. It compliments my heart perfectly. "
Got it, Stang has black hair this will help us find him.
#43 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Jeffsekai: Restraining order on its way. Enjoy.
#44 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -

Jeff's already not allowed within 200 yards of a primary school.

Before anyone thinks that's bad taste that's not what I was implying... I was implying he challenges 3rd graders to street fighter as they are the only people he can beat.

#45 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@Scooper: It's fine man, I can only beat on scrubs to make myself feel better.
#46 Posted by Jeffsekai (7032 posts) -
@Scooper: I'll SEE YOU ON THE PLAYGROUND
#47 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -
@Jeffsekai: You betta have my money, punkass!!!!!!

@Napalm: Err, what? I don't get it.
#48 Posted by lordofultima (6249 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.