Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter X Tekken

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

The two leaders in the fighting game genre collide in this ultimate tag-team mash-up. Will you cross the line?

To People who complain about load times....

CurtMan2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CurtMan2k7

Go Under Options and install it, i have literally seamless gaming with it now on my PS3, why its not a manual install i'll never understand when most of my PS3 games if they offer install, install themselves before i can play...but anyways anyone whose bitching about load times, install it, don't have a big enough hard drive oh well, thats why the systems should have a built in 500gb hard drive at minimum, IMO if next gen PS and XBOX don't have a standard hard drive so they know everyone has a minimum of 500gb of space, then they're fucking Morons....just IMO but i know a bunch of friends that feel the same way about storage, and if Wii U(or whatever the name might be at the release date) doesnt have a Hard Drive or SSD drive then they already have failed....just IMO let me know what you think if you want.....PEACE DUDERS....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.