Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Stuart Black

Person » credited in 10 games

Former Game designer at Codemasters Studios Guilford best known for his work on Black.

Black Creator's Next Game Announced

norton123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By norton123

Finally Stuart Black's next game has been announced. It's called Bodycount. OXM broke the story in their latest issue. I don't know what to make of the cover. If you want to see it and an article you can see it here. What do you guys think of another game from the Black creator. 

nywt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By nywt

I only ever played the demo for Black so I'm not too sure how the rest of the game held up but a shooter from a former Criterion developer is enough to make me interested.

Liminality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Liminality

Black is one of my favourite games for the PS2!

SammydesinasNL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SammydesinasNL

The only downside to black was the story, but I'd really be interested in a 'spiritual successor' even though that might be Bad Company.
    Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So it looks like Black 2 but named Bodycount if that top image is a screenshot.

Liminality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Liminality
    @SammydesinasNL said:

" The only downside to black was the story, but I'd really be interested in a 'spiritual successor' even though that might be Bad Company. "

I think Killzone 2 could be pefectly called Black 2.

@xobballox said:
    " So it looks like Black 2 but named Bodycount if that top image is a screenshot. "

Actually that's the first Black...
    mikeeegeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mikeeegeee

I seem to have fond memories of Black. Didn't it come out during that awkward time when the 360 was released but they were still putting out games for the original Xbox? Is there a name for those kinds of games? Lame Duck Games? Anyway, I'm skeptical. As far as "the ultimate shooter" goes, well, there are plenty of franchises that have sought to make that so far this generation. Sometimes, they even have the advantage of being able to try again and make a sequel. As the first effort from this guy this generation, I'm wary, and "ultimate shooter" is a bold claim to make.

Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Liminality said:
    " @SammydesinasNL said:

" The only downside to black was the story, but I'd really be interested in a 'spiritual successor' even though that might be Bad Company. "

I think Killzone 2 could be pefectly called Black 2.

@xobballox said:
    " So it looks like Black 2 but named Bodycount if that top image is a screenshot. "
    Actually that's the first Black... "
    Damn, that looks good for an Xbox game.  (I never played the first)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.