Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jan 31, 2008

Strap on your fighting shoes and get ready to brawl on the Wii in the third installment of the Super Smash Bros. series.

For anyone who has project m

demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By demontium

Hey you know how you have to have 0 stages, well an automatic wifi update stage just came and theres no way to fix it. Anyone know what to do?

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Project M is great. This is officially the Project M discussion thread.

TechnoSyndrome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

Project M is super good. I really enjoyed playing it, but it wasn't until I went back and tried to play vanilla Brawl that I started to really appreciate it. vBrawl just feels so slow and unresponsive by comparison. I can never go back.

ThePickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

YO JUST PLAY MELEE.

tkalsey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By tkalsey
    davidwitten22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I played it and so far been having fun with it. Probably my only gripe with the mod so far is no Pokemon Trainer in the game. I know he's kinda pointless now that they made Charizard, Ivysaur and squirtle all their own separate character but I'd still like to see him featured some how in the game. Overall if you asked me to compare it on a tournament level scene I couldn't tell you, but let's just say I haven't played ssbb a whole lot since maybe 2011 and this kinda has made me want to pick it up and play with some friends again.

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I played it and so far been having fun with it. Probably my only gripe with the mod so far is no Pokemon Trainer in the game. I know he's kinda pointless now that they made Charizard, Ivysaur and squirtle all their own separate character but I'd still like to see him featured some how in the game. Overall if you asked me to compare it on a tournament level scene I couldn't tell you, but let's just say I haven't played ssbb a whole lot since maybe 2011 and this kinda has made me want to pick it up and play with some friends again.

I much prefer that they separated the pokemn instead of keep them together. In brawl neither of the individual pokemon were very strong, I assume since it is three characters in one, having too much diversity would be a bit strong for one character to weild. Now the pokemon are more solid overall with how the PMBR designed them. They each gained a brand new special with down b being free, as well as several other changes to make them viable.

Besides, what if you really like playing one of the three pokemon but not the other two? In Brawl the PKMN trainer was forced to switch pokemon after each stock and they got fatigued after a while, requiring usage of all three. I think the way it is done in PM suits a competitive field better.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.