Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Nov 25, 2008

This downloadable seventh iteration of Street Fighter II brings further rebalancing, remixed music, training mode, enhanced online multiplayer, and brand new hand-drawn high-definition graphics.

The Product of Street Fighter Anger.

HairyMike87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

Edited By HairyMike87

Whoa.
    Whoa.
    HairyMike87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By HairyMike87

Whoa.
    Whoa.
    JamesF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By JamesF

Definitely go with #6.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By lordofultima

A minor casualty.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Linkyshinks

I can only lol.

I slam my hands on the Joystick and yell, that usually works enough for me.

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By StaticFalconar

what was the fight? I usually only get that mad if it was a close fight and a WTF moment happened that made me lose the match.

HairyMike87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HairyMike87

I was Dhalsim and I was playing against Balrog online. It was 2 to 2 and I was trying to do my SUPER move and for whatever reason, I can never do the SUPER during an actual fight and he wound up taking advantage of me trying to do something rather than just beat him (he had no life left and I had a lot). So I lightly lifted my right arm rest and it broke off.... lol. I'm thinking about investing in a joystick because I cannot play with the 360 analog or d-pad.

Terra1909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Terra1909

I throw tantrums like a 5 year old when I lose--which is often.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Linkyshinks
    HairyMike87 said:
    "I was Dhalsim and I was playing against Balrog online. It was 2 to 2 and I was trying to do my SUPER move and for whatever reason, I can never do the SUPER during an actual fight and he wound up taking advantage of me trying to do something rather than just beat him (he had no life left). So I lightly lifted my right arm rest and it broke off lol. I'm thinking about investing in a joystick because I cannot play with the 360 joystick or d-pad."

Do it, it will take a while to get used to but once your there you will never go back to using a pad. Besides, it makes for a much better experience, I find it a lot more gratifying.

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By StaticFalconar
    HairyMike87 said:
    "I was Dhalsim and I was playing against Balrog online. It was 2 to 2 and I was trying to do my SUPER move and for whatever reason, I can never do the SUPER during an actual fight and he wound up taking advantage of me trying to do something rather than just beat him (he had no life left and I had a lot). So I lightly lifted my right arm rest and it broke off.... lol. I'm thinking about investing in a joystick because I cannot play with the 360 analog or d-pad."
    I somewhat feel sorry for you, but it seems like your sim just wasn't an online ready character yet. In the world of online gaming, you can't expect mercy, and you can't expect your opponent to just give up because they are low on health. I do agree investing in a joystick can help you; but don't use it as an excuse because worst cause scenario is you still can't do it after you spent all that money on a stick. All I gotta say is practice some more and hope you don't choke under pressure in the future.
    Avatar image for auspiciousqueue
    auspiciousqueue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10  Edited By auspiciousqueue

Duck tape?

granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By granderojo

stop blaming street fighter for your masturbation habits.

jk

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12  Edited By Xandurson

Like I said you should've gone with #3. lol

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By PureRok
    iplaygames said:
    "I throw tantrums like a 5 year old when I lose--which is often."
    You and me both.
    HairyMike87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By HairyMike87
    StaticFalconar said:
    "I somewhat feel sorry for you, but it seems like your sim just wasn't an online ready character yet. In the world of online gaming, you can't expect mercy, and you can't expect your opponent to just give up because they are low on health. I do agree investing in a joystick can help you; but don't use it as an excuse because worst cause scenario is you still can't do it after you spent all that money on a stick. All I gotta say is practice some more and hope you don't choke under pressure in the future."
    I think my problem is that I think I'm better than I actually am. Have you ever faced someone online and compared them to someone who really kicked your ass with a certain character? I always do that and if they play worse than those people and I can't beat them, I usually just tell them that, "You're not even that good man. Learn how to play the game damnit!" But in the end, I'm the one that lost and I just get pissed in those situations and should probably take my own advice lol. 
    Avatar image for eightbitwarrior
    EightBitWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By EightBitWarrior

The 360 controller will do that to you. That shit is straight up failure.

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By StaticFalconar
    HairyMike87 said:
    "

I think my problem is that I think I'm better than I actually am. Have you ever faced someone online and compared them to someone who really kicked your ass with a certain character? I always do that and if they play worse than those people and I can't beat them, I usually just tell them that, "You're not even that good man. Learn how to play the game damnit!" But in the end, I'm the one that lost and I just get pissed in those situations and should probably take my own advice lol. "
    I kinda get what you're saying. However if its a ranked match, a win is a win and a lost is just that. no excuses, just simple fact that you either put them away or they put you away (whether its by a slim margin or perfect blowouts). But, for non ranked matches, I use my characters that aren't that good (until I deem them good enough to go in ranked games), So the loses when I can't perform the raging demon under pressure i get isn't so bad since it wasn't a ranked match. There are tons of matches where I did feel I was better than my opponent, but I just couldn't get it done.

I used to cry about it, but just you, I get the feeling that I think I am better than I actually am. Maybe its just my past history of being in competition (everything, sports and video games), but when the odds are against your opponent and they pulled through to beat you (just think all underdog wins), the only thing you can really do is be a good sport about it.

(I do think you are a good sport since you did admit you think you're better than you actually are, even though you went all hulk on the chair)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.