Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Feb 26, 2010

Super Street Fighter IV is a standalone update to its predecessor, adding new characters, modes, and online features.

Season's Beatings: Ascension (28-30 Sep) Preview & more FGC News!

• 54 results
    musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#51  Edited By musubi

@FLStyle: Yeah, I'm glad they are actually going to bother to keep tweaking it post launch. While that move doesn't totally break the game still +7 frames on block is crazy.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By FLStyle

With what may be the final Season's Beatings event over, I'll leave you with the amount of entrants for each game who made it to Cleveland. Interesting reading.

Marvel - 149

AE - 145

P4A - 77

KOF - 60

TTT2 - 54

DOA5 - 35

MK - 27

SCV - 23

I expect DOA5 numbers to pick up with time, the MK scene should keep MK around that number but SCV I'm not so sure about.

MikeFightNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#53  Edited By MikeFightNight

P4A beating out KOF suprises me. I wonder if it will continue to do so or if it was just because of it being the new thing. I was away for the whole weekend so I couldn't see a single match, will probably go back and watch a few choice archives. I really wanted to see the first to ten match with Frutsy vs Chris G, cause seeing how people adapt is what sets top players apart. Looking forward to UltraChenTV tonight!

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By FLStyle

UltraChenTV should indeed be interesting with them not being at the event and watching it like everyone else.

EDIT: That's http://www.twitch.tv/ultrachentv/ for anyone interested in what the EVO commentators have to say. They're normally on around 8PM PST.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.