Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Feb 26, 2010

Super Street Fighter IV is a standalone update to its predecessor, adding new characters, modes, and online features.

Street Fighter Legacy Teaser Trailers Released

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jakob187

Did you like Street Fighter: The Movie?  How about Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li?  NO?! 

Good.  That means you are a human being with some form of sound logic and the capability to realize when a movie is fully wretched.  Joey Ansah (aka Desh from The Bourne Ultimatum) happens to fall into that same category of human being. 

He's released some teaser trailers for his upcoming short film, Street Fighter Legacy...and it looks pretty damn nifty.  He's hoping to serve the source material justice this time around, and given his amazing fight sequence with Matt Damon in The Bourne Ultimatum, it also seems like he's one of the best candidates to make this happen. 

Here's the link for the Collider story, including trailers and images of Ryu, Ken, and Gouki. 

http://www.collider.com/2010/05/03/street-fighter-legacy-teaser-trailer-images-live-action-short-film-joey-ansah/  

Whatcha think?  Get hype worthy? 

UncleBenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By UncleBenny

Interested, super interested.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By Hailinel

This sounds interesting and at least a little promising.

I never did watch The Legend of Chun-Li, but the only good thing about the first Street Fighter movie was Raul Julia chewing the scenery.  Then the fucking movie killed him.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By lordofultima

Actually, I LOVED Street Fighter: The Movie, it's on my top five favorite movies ever. Legend of Chun-Li was also pretty good, for entirely different reasons. (Intentional vs. Unintentional humor)

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jakob187
    @lordofultima said:
    " Actually, I LOVED Street Fighter: The Movie, it's on my top five favorite movies ever. Legend of Chun-Li was also pretty good, for entirely different reasons. (Intentional vs. Unintentional humor) "
    Where's muh achievement?!  You looked at my topic.  I have no achievement.  RAGING DEMON!!!
    lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lordofultima
    @jakob187 said:
    " @lordofultima said:
    " Actually, I LOVED Street Fighter: The Movie, it's on my top five favorite movies ever. Legend of Chun-Li was also pretty good, for entirely different reasons. (Intentional vs. Unintentional humor) "
    Where's muh achievement?!  You looked at my topic.  I have no achievement.  RAGING DEMON!!! "
    IT WAS A PLOY ALL ALONG. DAMNNN YOUUU
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jakob187
    @lordofultima said:

" @jakob187 said:

" @lordofultima said:
    Where's muh achievement?!  You looked at my topic.  I have no achievement.  RAGING DEMON!!! "
    IT WAS A PLOY ALL ALONG. DAMNNN YOUUU "
    Mind you, I really am excited for the short film. 

At the same time, this made forum topic #10...and I KNEW you wouldn't be able to resist something mentioning Gouki.  = D  And yeah...no achievement.  MY TRAP CARD HAS FAILED?!
    Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Milkman

Seems really, really dopey looking. Just because something is true to the source material doesn't automatically make it good. This just looks silly.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jakob187
    @Milkman said:
    " Seems really, really dopey looking. Just because something is true to the source material doesn't automatically make it good. This just looks silly. "

Anything is better than this.  ANYTHING!
     Anything is better than this.  ANYTHING!
    lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lordofultima

The Legacy thing looks pretty awful IMO. At least the Street Fighter movies were bad enough to find hilarious, that just looks the boring kind of bad where there are no redeeming qualities.

ImperiousRix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By ImperiousRix

I saw Legacy yesterday.  It was alright.  The costume design was pretty good, and the fight choreography was decent enough.  For a fan film, it was really good. 
    I've seen a lot of people compare it to "Beginnings End" which is another fan film, and most of them say that BE is better.  I saw it.  It isn't.

Phished0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By Phished0ne

all i know is ken and ryu's eyebrows were appropriately wierd looking, so..it gets a plus in my book.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.