Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Feb 26, 2010

Super Street Fighter IV is a standalone update to its predecessor, adding new characters, modes, and online features.

Teamworker achievement question

ricetopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By ricetopher

So I just got 10 team battle wins, but I didn't get the achievement/trophy for winning 10 team battles. Is there a specific requirement, because after rereading the description, where it says "A pro can win with any team. Win 10 Team Battles but don't forget, you have to win too!", I'm curious if that means I need to win 10 team battles where I fought/won a fight?

Anybody sure of the specifics?

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By LiquidPrince

You have to beat 10 people. Not just your team, but you.

ricetopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ricetopher

Really, well fuck this trophy then. I went through enough trouble just trying to find games I could connect to with the horrible net coding. Probably spent more time finding games then actually playing.

MarceloAbans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By MarceloAbans

That's why they are trophies/achievements, not gifts..

Derecto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Derecto
    @MarceloAbans said:
    " That's why they are trophies/achievements, not gifts.. "
    you go0t that right.
    ricetopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ricetopher
    @MarceloAbans said:
    Except at no point did I say otherwise, I was simply asking a question about the specifics of the achievement/trophy. My only listed complaint has to do with how fucking long it takes me to find and connect to a TB lobby, which has no direct impact on the 10 wins. Of course you probably didn't catch that since you were busy posting in almost every topic in the SSF4 boards.
    lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By lordofultima
    @ricetopher said:
    " @MarceloAbans said:
    Except at no point did I say otherwise, I was simply asking a question about the specifics of the achievement/trophy. My only listed complaint has to do with how fucking long it takes me to find and connect to a TB lobby, which has no direct impact on the 10 wins. Of course you probably didn't catch that since you were busy posting in almost every topic in the SSF4 boards. "
    If you were busy posting in topics on the SSFIV boards like us, you'd probably have made friends by now and they'd want to play some team battles with you. lol just sayin'. It's not that hard, your team has to win 10 battles, and you have to take part in that win by beating someone. Just play 2 on 2.
    ricetopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ricetopher
    @lordofultima: Fair enough...none of the GB users on my friends list were on at time, so you could call me stupid for trying without help. 

At any rate, this thread is bound for disaster at this point thanks to my own blind late night internet rage, plus I got the answer I needed, so I suppose its convenient to request a lock.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.