The Taiko no Tatsujin Wii wiki last edited by ReverendHunt on 04/12/14 12:41PM
View full history
Taiko Drum Master lets you hit a traditional Japanese taiko drum in the rhythm of numerous J-POP, classic, anime and video game music.
Taiko Drum Master for the Nintendo Wii uses a special Drum controller that comes with the game, you plug the drum controller into the wii remote in order to play the game. There are two main location you can tap on the drum, the center and the side, sometimes the game will require you to hit each half of the side or the center at once.
Confirmed tracklist so far:
- Kiseki from the Drama ?Rookies?
- Niji Gokusen theme
- Shuchishin by Shuchishin
- Sakuranbo by Otsuka Ai
- Natsu Matsuri by Winds
- Tsubomi by Maria
- Soba Ni Iru Ne by Aoyama Thelma
- Break the Chain from Kamen Rider Kiva
- Together from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
- Precure 5 Full Throttle Go Go!
- Jungle P from One Piece
- Anapanman's March
- Bluebird from Naruto Shippuden
- Anata boshi from Kirarin Revolution
- Doremon's theme
- Symphony Number 9
- William Tell's Prelude
Video Game Music
- Super Mario Brothers Theme
- Do-Dai from the Idolm@ster
- Star Soldier Melody
- Angel Dream
- Ego Ego Atakushi